Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-19-2019, 09:01 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2804 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 56,782.68
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Notice how low the number count this thread is but the thread of Tank’s trouble in a street fight and Broner calling out fighters while drunk was full of cowardly closet bigots posting racial epithets!

Can’t say I’m surprised as they see eye to eye with a racist who had the audacity to say Canelo is better than Andre Ward when it was Ward who fought him in his prime twice while Canelo strategically fought him past his prime and with a secret weight rehydration clause!

Kov should could likely just stay in Russia and not face any charges if he wanted!
Squ□redCircle34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:31 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13245 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 131,866.64
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Notice how low the number count this thread is but the thread of Tankís trouble in a street fight and Broner calling out fighters while drunk was full of cowardly closet bigots posting racial epithets!

Canít say Iím surprised as they see eye to eye with a racist who had the audacity to say Canelo is better than Andre Ward when it was Ward who fought him in his prime twice while Canelo strategically fought him past his prime and with a secret weight rehydration clause!

Kov should could likely just stay in Russia and not face any charges if he wanted!
No??? Difference is there is VIDEO of them doing that bs! But are they getting sued for $8 million?? And you seen that chicks pics???

Fuk off!

Your dumb ass forgot to list the MULTIPLE sht they got on vid as well....

Racist punk!
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:58 PM #13
Contender

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
archiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 12,847.16

Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. I believe when he's in his own own element back in russia around his people, he's racist. Why wouldn't he be? This is russian culture. But... do i believe the Krusher, who killed a fellow russian in the ring before, would punch a tiny woman in the face, breaking her nose and displacing a disc, etc, because she rejected his advances? Yes i do. Because kovalev drunk around his friends is probably a very different person than the one we see in interviews.
archiemoore1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 11:35 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5446 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,908.30
Total Points: 143,532.83
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Notice how low the number count this thread is but the thread of Tankís trouble in a street fight and Broner calling out fighters while drunk was full of cowardly closet bigots posting racial epithets!

Canít say Iím surprised as they see eye to eye with a racist who had the audacity to say Canelo is better than Andre Ward when it was Ward who fought him in his prime twice while Canelo strategically fought him past his prime and with a secret weight rehydration clause!

Spare us your victim mentality princess

All this thread does is provide an update on Kovalev's case, a case which we already knew all about for a long time

When the news about this assault broke, the thread about it had pages and pages of replies condemning Kovalev's actions

This forum is about boxing, not your inferiority complex or those evil, wacist white ppl so go cry somewhere else
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 11:37 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13245 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 131,866.64
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiemoore1 View Post
Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. I believe when he's in his own own element back in russia around his people, he's racist. Why wouldn't he be? This is russian culture. But... do i believe the Krusher, who killed a fellow russian in the ring before, would punch a tiny woman in the face, breaking her nose and displacing a disc, etc, because she rejected his advances? Yes i do. Because kovalev drunk around his friends is probably a very different person than the one we see in interviews.
You should testify then??? You got THIS!!!!

I see you "ASSUME" a lot???

I assume your a POSht. HATE Russians. WTF does that mean "Russian Culture"???

You Russian??? I'm gonna pull up some of your post??? Bet I find out the REAL you???

Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-19-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 01:39 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5902 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 499,405.30
Total Points: 507,680.43
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony For the cleanup after watching rumps rally! - Taaj Manzoor 

Quote:

Did you see the Instagram page of the gold digger who's pressing the charges?

Woman is total trash. Claiming she got hospitalised yet was back home the next morning, meanwhile Kovalev was arrested that night and was hiding in her bushes, on that same morning she was back from the hospital? So she does a night at a hospital with a fractured nose and neck, while Kovalev went for her bushes straight from the station.

Yup. Makes total sense.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:19 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
No??? Difference is there is VIDEO of them doing that bs! But are they getting sued for $8 million?? And you seen that chicks pics???

Fuk off!

Your dumb ass forgot to list the MULTIPLE sht they got on vid as well....

Racist punk!
Racist? So Iím racist for calling out this misogynistic ŗśśhole who has a history of being a bigot!? Yeah no wonder thereís no hope for the future with people like you in this world!

And what vid of there was for Tank? Broner did nothing wrong, heís pretty much retired and IG lived himself talking ish while drunk, who cares!

Yet your so defensive over a man who has shown bigot traits and is charged with assault!

Tank wasnít charged with anything and Broner wasnít charged with drunk while on Instagram live!

You fools always protect certai. People for reasons i wonder why but give certain others a pass, thatís what I call racism you fŻćking dingleberry!
Old 11-20-2019, 03:22 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Spare us your victim mentality princess

All this thread does is provide an update on Kovalev's case, a case which we already knew all about for a long time

When the news about this assault broke, the thread about it had pages and pages of replies condemning Kovalev's actions

This forum is about boxing, not your inferiority complex or those evil, wacist white ppl so go cry somewhere else
Who said anything about racist white people? Spare me with your projecting insecure little bullshÓt!

It seems I struck a nerve by calling out cowardly racists who like to hide online under racial
Epithets that they would never have the audacity to say it to those they speak negatively of!

If you support them then go fŻÁk yourself simply!
Old 11-20-2019, 03:23 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 35,724.60
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidaguilar View Post
Your an idiot. I bet your mom smoked crack when you were a embryo
That was a quality ether aka insult.
RomanReigns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:28 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Did you see the Instagram page of the gold digger who's pressing the charges?

Woman is total trash. Claiming she got hospitalised yet was back home the next morning, meanwhile Kovalev was arrested that night and was hiding in her bushes, on that same morning she was back from the hospital? So she does a night at a hospital with a fractured nose and neck, while Kovalev went for her bushes straight from the station.

Yup. Makes total sense.
So a man gets charged with assault and yíall are saying her Instagram is evidence that Kov didnít do it lol but Clarissa Shields got called all kinds disgusting and racial
Epithets names just because her brother assaulted her opponents trainer when she had nothing to do with said assault!

Am I missing something? And that had clear video evidence showing she had nothing to do with it and people still called her a criminal without any charges filed!

Kovalev has exhibited behavior of someone who is an ŗśśhole, relishes violence and has said sexist comments before!

You gotta call if straight down the middle, why is it so hard to believe he wouldnít do this?

Share This With Friends