Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-16-2019, 02:39 PM #11
Liverpool FC

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 17,871.76
YNWA - The Kop YNWA - The Kop Enjoy - iBreakbeat thanks bro didn't laugh that hard in a while lol - Alx. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Can't really improve on that reply. It ain't that Naoya hasn't quality opponents that were considered real tests, it's just that he cut right through 'em all. To answer the TS that's why he's so highly rated.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Yup. I've been following Inoue for a while, and on here every time he was about to fight someone "Inoue about to finally step up and take his first test" then when it was a quick KO "That guy was a bum who never fought anyone!" Typical boxingscene fans, constantly moving the goalpost.
If there are still any doubters they'll disappear once Inoue beats Nery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
It was his toughest fight to date!

Prime Donaire wouldíve knocked him out and finished him in the 9th if he had Inoue hurt, but wasnít sure of his gas tank and too old to go all out for a finish!

Great fight and is in my top 5 best fights of the year so far!

1. Spence vs Porter
2. Joshua vs Ruiz
3. Inoue vs Donaire
4. Hurd vs J rock
5. Pacquiao vs Thurman
I've got prime-Donaire over this version of Monster also. Maybe not by KO, but he's gonna punish that double vision assuming that same shot lands in the 2nd.

I have this a FotY. I was at Prograis-Taylor and that makes my top-5. Think your top 5 are about right though.
£-4-£ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 03:00 PM #12
Liverpool FC

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute£-4-£ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 17,871.76
YNWA - The Kop YNWA - The Kop Enjoy - iBreakbeat thanks bro didn't laugh that hard in a while lol - Alx. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by £-4-£ View Post
Nonito is the first fight to test Inoue, but not the first test that he passed.

In his 4th fight Inoue has a UD over Taguchi before he became a (unified) world champion. Taguchi won between 2-4 rounds out of 10, meaning Inoue was challenged in that fight and was the first to not get stopped.

And he walked through former or incumbent title-holders Hernandez, Narvaez, McDonnell, Payano and Rodriquez in a combined 12 rounds.
After some digging, Boxrec tells me that Kohei Kono twice held WBA Super Fly title and has a win of Koki Kameda. Inoue stopped him in 6 at Super Fly.
£-4-£ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 07:47 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2788 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 56,192.46
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by £-4-£ View Post
Thanks man.

If there are still any doubters they'll disappear once Inoue beats Nery!

I've got prime-Donaire over this version of Monster also. Maybe not by KO, but he's gonna punish that double vision assuming that same shot lands in the 2nd.

I have this a FotY. I was at Prograis-Taylor and that makes my top-5. Think your top 5 are about right though.
My how couldíve I forgot about the classic war phone booth fight in Prograis vs Taylor!

Iíve watched that fight twice since and now I will be watching it again tonight thanks to you for reminding me about it!

Iíve changed my top 5 fights of the year so far

1. Spence vs Porter
2. Prograis vs Taylor
3. Inoue vs Donaire
4. Pacquiao vs Thurman
5. Hurd vs J rock

Honorable mention is of course Joshua vs Ruiz with having one of the greatest rounds ever in round 3 plus with the historic upset!
Squ□redCircle34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:07 PM #14
rigo-go power rangers

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 22,082.76
Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN for your hurt gash - VERMIN 
So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera 
add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Another for your collection :) - dan_cov 
[quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley Good post - Nomadic 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

that shows you how good he is considering he was blasting out good fighters within 3 rounds

same with nonito, even with age he's still able to go toe to toe with a murderous boxer puncher

and inoue did not even have to use PED's like ...cough cough nelo & nery

Last edited by puga; 11-16-2019 at 08:10 PM.
puga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:07 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 46,121.21

Probably.

It was weird. Nonito looked shot to bits in his prior fights, suddenly had his fast twitch movements back.

PED's, newfound motivation?
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:43 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1992 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 89,508.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
In my opinion.

Do you agree or disagree?
- -When have I ever agreed with u?

Inoue's toughest test I could go with.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:45 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2875 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,828.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
My how couldíve I forgot about the classic war phone booth fight in Prograis vs Taylor!

Iíve watched that fight twice since and now I will be watching it again tonight thanks to you for reminding me about it!

Iíve changed my top 5 fights of the year so far

1. Spence vs Porter
2. Prograis vs Taylor
3. Inoue vs Donaire
4. Pacquiao vs Thurman
5. Hurd vs J rock

Honorable mention is of course Joshua vs Ruiz with having one of the greatest rounds ever in round 3 plus with the historic upset!
GGG-SD was a really good fight too imo...a lot of action in that one.
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:51 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 31,722.06

Boxers have different phases.

The Prime Donaire wouldn't have hesitated in round 9.

Inoue's first real test was against a shot Donaire. Probably 30% of whats left of him.

Inoue has to step it up.
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:53 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
kraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 13,144.80

Who else should he fight or should have fought?
kraftzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 09:14 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2788 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 56,192.46
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
GGG-SD was a really good fight too imo...a lot of action in that one.
Man that was a helluva fight, Dervyachenko went in and put in work on Golovkin, he was pretty close to dropping him with bodyshots!

Shame Golovkin didnít give him an immediate rematch!

This year has so many fight of the year fights and great fights, I say itís one of the best years in boxing!

Lots of classics and unifications
Squ□redCircle34 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends