Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Charlo is an A Level fighter why isn't Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Charlo is an A Level fighter why isn't Jacobs?

One could argue that Danny is the better overall boxer and has the better resume.

Because he isnt a thug

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      Because he isnt a thug
      That's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        One could argue that Danny is the better overall boxer and has the better resume.
        I here a lot of people saying that Danny is just a B- Level fighter but a B-level fighter in my mind is Felix Diaz, Ocar Valdez, Indongo, Broner...etc. He is better than all those guys.

Comment

Knockdowns? I heard Jacobs and Charlo sparred and Danny punked him around.

Comment

I don't why you consider Charlo and A level fighter. I think Jacobs is a better fighter. He is quick, mobile, has a good ring IQ, power, understands positioning and spacing. He lacks a little bit of fundamentals because he'll improvise on the fly. Charlo is slightly better fundamentally. The jury is still out on all the other qualities. I think some people are still holding the Pirog loss and the KD's to Mora against Jacobs but he's a solid fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              I don't why you consider Charlo and A level fighter. I think Jacobs is a better fighter. He is quick, mobile, has a good ring IQ, power, understands positioning and spacing. He lacks a little bit of fundamentals because he'll improvise on the fly. Charlo is slightly better fundamentally. The jury is still out on all the other qualities. I think some people are still holding the Pirog loss and the KD's to Mora against Jacobs but he's a solid fighter.
              One KD to Mora

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                Because he isnt a thug
                That's what racist say.....

Comment

Charlo is an A level fighter? Who said that

Quote posts or **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei
                    Jacobs got beat by GGG fair and square, only people that have not fought GGG yet can be considered A level fighters by the dummygraphic because in the dummygraphics deluded minds in a fantasy matchup everyone who hasnt fought GGG beats him easily.
                    Question: Why do you always root for the loser? Especially right after they lose?? Ward beat kovalev twice, Jacobs beat lil g & Nelo beat lil g too.

Comment

Working...
                    X