Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

97G isn't past his prime, he has been exposed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know man...seemed to win over a stadium full of mexicans fighting a mexican...

i'd say his stock is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      LMFAO you post 2008 Floyd fans are hilarious..
      Irrelevant nonsense, but I have been a Floyd Mayweather fan since I watched him fight Carlos Hernandez in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Irrelevant nonsense, but I have been a Floyd Mayweather fan since I watched him fight Carlos Hernandez in person.
        Yeah sure and everyone made money on Saturday from the draw too...I like bridges, you have any to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Yeah sure and everyone made money on Saturday from the draw too...I like bridges, you have any to sell?
          Yeah I got some bridges to sell. They come with free dick and sweaty balls on your tongue :****you:

Comment

Yeah he didn't knock them out so he got exposed and lost both fights... Give it a rest, you could only dream to be looked at as the best burger flipper at your place of work. until a new pimple face mongoloid came in and flipped them almost as fast and the other losers you work with say " ohhhhhh, you got exposed yo"

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Yeah he didn't knock them out so he got exposed and lost both fights... Give it a rest, you could only dream to be looked at as the best burger flipper at your place of work. until a new pimple face mongoloid came in and flipped them almost as fast and the other losers you work with say " ohhhhhh, you got exposed yo"
              If Golovkin wasn't exposed then why are his fans making the most absurd excuses for his performance? I have seen 97G fans arguing he must have taken bribes from Oscar De La Hoya. There is a topic on this very forum claiming Triple L was paid by Golden Boy Promotions and HBO to not throw body punches. I wish I was joking. I don't think any fan base has ever said anything so ridiculous to justify a boxers performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Yeah I got some bridges to sell. They come with free dick and sweaty balls on your tongue :****you:
                Cute. No wonder you decided to name yourself after another man, daddy issues maybe? Not only did you decided to make that your username but you literally turned every post into the teenaged girl equivalent of a groupie bedroom. Below is a picture of how I see you right now, just remove on direction and insert Floyd you like fruit cake chump. Telling another man you got dick and sweaty balls for him makes you the biggest of f@gs on this site..

Comment

Working...
                X