Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "im not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    in my eyes Ward would've been a heavy favorite....much like Pac, GGG is the fan favorite and Ward is the more proven less beloved champion like Mayweather...I couldn't see how Manny could win with out a tarveresque kayo....GGG cant outbox Ward, outmuscle him, outjab him, outthink him, IMO ward is cut from a different cloth and is proven. GGG hasn't shown anything that illustrates he could deal with a fighter the caliber of Ward. Besides power, he has nothing over Ward at all
    You are wayyy, wayy off there...The only reason Ward is favor over GGG is because he is physically bigger than GGG. There is no indication that GGG can't outbox or outmuscle Ward. If you look at it that way thats ur view, but there are many people that sees it the other way. But like I say until there's a close possibility that the fight can happen I'm going to reserve the fight a toss up because I do respect both fighters' skills. No, GGG is cut from a different cloth if you want to put it that way...

Comment

Working...
    X