Clear All

• Who Wins Bj Penn Or Nick Daz

Who youse all got winning this fight
    Bj Penn
    35.71%
    Nick Daz
    64.29%

The poll is expired.

Pretty even matchup except for stamina. That will be Nick's ticket to victory in this one. I say TKO in round 3.

Comment

Really on paper its one of the easiest fights to pick since bj is on a totally different skill level and diaz has yet to beat a top 10 ww he's as unproven as overeem coming back into the ufc but just as fun to watch however diaz has never really had more skill then anybody like gatti he always puts up a fight because of not his skills but intangibles. Can never be counted out because of his heart chin and conditioning which has always been the big knock against bj minus the chin he has one hella jaw just hard not to pick bj decision in a war. Diaz prolly win the last round but Penn should easily take the first two unless diaz is really legit top five fighter and comes out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        Really on paper its one of the easiest fights to pick since bj is on a totally different skill level and diaz has yet to beat a top 10 ww he's as unproven as overeem coming back into the ufc but just as fun to watch however diaz has never really had more skill then anybody like gatti he always puts up a fight because of not his skills but intangibles. Can never be counted out because of his heart chin and conditioning which has always been the big knock against bj minus the chin he has one hella jaw just hard not to pick bj decision in a war. Diaz prolly win the last round but Penn should easily take the first two unless diaz is really legit top five fighter and comes out here.
        I know who wins for longest run on sentence.....

Comment

Bj Penn. . . Everything he does good, BJ does better. . .

Comment

Frankly I think Nick could box BJ all night. BJ has never really shown that he can submit someone with defense off of his back, while Nick has always been a terror once he's been taken down.

This will be a close one, it sucks to see either one of these guys lose because they both come to fight, but someone's gotta get taken out and it's sure to be a war.

I'll take Diaz by decision

Comment

I think Diaz by TKO, he's too big a lanky for Penn (no ****), Nick is an all around athlete his physicaly conditioning doesn't end in MMA he's an overall athlete as well as fighter, I don't think at this stage of his career BJ can keep up with that, look what the smaller Frankie Edgar did to BJ twice, it will only be worse with Nick and make no mistake I don't say this because Nick is my favorite fighter I say it because man to man, fighter to fighter I just can't see BJ Penn walking out victorious it's just not an outcome I can settle with, I can't wait to watch this fight but we all know what fight is the one we really wanted.

Comment

Its hard to say who will win, These two are some of my favorite fighters ,But Diaz has the edge in Cardio and boxing range IMO.. If I had to choose id say Diaz by 3 round TKO...

Comment

Fact is.... BJ can be out-boxed. Who has damn good hands + reach? Nick Diaz.

If BJ can't get around that reach. Cause Nick is slow, that is not debatable. If BJ can't get around that reach. Nick is gonna box him ten fold what Frankie did.

If it goes to the ground. Who knows? It's gonna turn into a night at Abu Dhabi.

Comment

Working...
                  X