Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor vs. Jessica McCaskill, Undercard - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor vs. Jessica McCaskill, Undercard - Weigh-In

Taylo vs. McCaskill Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor will defend her WBA World Lightweight title against Jessica McCaskill at York Hall, Bethnal Green on Wednesday December 13, live on Sky Sports. Photos by Lawrence Lustig/Matchroom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The fighters' records are not even shown here. Is it that insignificant a fight card, or it's considered unimportant.

Comment

Katie is in tip top shape.
      I really wish her all the best.

War Katie!

Comment

Katie's opponent is gorgeous. I know she is out of llinois. I wonder if she is Puerto Rican or Dominican?

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
          Katie's opponent is gorgeous. I know she is out of llinois. I wonder if she is Puerto Rican or Dominican?
          I think she's a black girl that was born in St. Louis. Just because she's light skinned doesn't mean she's Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
            She's strikingly attractive. We'll have to see what she can do in the ring:

https://twitter.com/jaydi_mac

Comment

All the fighters look in great shape, even the ones who are supposed to be fodder for the young Matchroom fighters.

Looking forward to Josh Kelly the most. They want to move him fast in 2018, he is a real star.

Comment

Working...
              X