No announcement yet.

Having A Chick On THe Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love it when dudes talk like they got it figured out

i'm not clowning, it's happened to me plenty of times before but ... it's how we learn.

good luck with the fallout, dog.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      @ bold.

I need to get the Cheaters box set, dude.

All them shows from the 90's and late 2000's, like Steve Wilkos, Cheaters, etc.

Those shows were the ****ing ****!

Old series as well. Did you ever catch Nightman? Did ya?!

Never heard of Nightman actually. What was it?

I also liked the Cheaters episode where this guy caught this black dude that worked for him banging his girlfriend, who also worked there. The other guy was pretty bold and would sneak into her office and make out with her, then he would piss in his boss's coffee pot, which he actually drank lol. The boss had to watch video of all that haha.

The boss would end up catching them in the office way after business hours ****ing while watching ****. Hilarious, but messed up for that guy. That's why hectari is the way he is.

Comment

Fuccing with a married girl is way more dangerous than having a side chick.. What your girlfriend going to do? Yell, throw a dish, maybe?

Some woman's husband will hire a private investigator to follow you or some ****. If they're Mexican, you might even get shanked.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Fuccing with a married girl is way more dangerous than having a side chick.. What your girlfriend going to do? Yell, throw a dish, maybe?

Some woman's husband will hire a private investigator to follow you or some ****. If they're Mexican, you might even get shanked.
          damn i used to bang this chick from AIM. she was fine as hell so i knew there had to be catch. she would come stay at my crib and smash but only on some weird random weekends not all the time.

finally i realized she was married and whenever she got into a really bad fight she would hit me up to come stay at my pad and smash all weekend. i found out the hard way her husband went through all of her cell phone record bills and started threatening me. he blew up my phone for an entire week thats how long she stayed with me lol.

finally at the end she came clean. i told her i never wanted to see her again. after that she stalked the F out of me she called me 100 times. this was before you could block numbers so i just had to turn my phone off.

Comment

Ive been married for couple years now and every other day i get the urge to try different side dishes but i wont. My wife is too good to me, she is down to earth, kind, and selfless which are qualities i dont have. Opposites do attract. Am i sounding gay az fuk right about now? Lol but on the reals loyalty is something i do have and i wouldnt do her dirty like that.

Not to say that i wont be at a hostess bar every now and then, drinking with a hoe on my lap and feeling up on those ******* but i dont cheat.

Side chicks sound like a good idea at first but that sht can get your money fked up and potentially even ruin your family.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              damn i used to bang this chick from AIM. she was fine as hell so i knew there had to be catch. she would come stay at my crib and smash but only on some weird random weekends not all the time.

finally i realized she was married and whenever she got into a really bad fight she would hit me up to come stay at my pad and smash all weekend. i found out the hard way her husband went through all of her cell phone record bills and started threatening me. he blew up my phone for an entire week thats how long she stayed with me lol.

finally at the end she came clean. i told her i never wanted to see her again. after that she stalked the F out of me she called me 100 times. this was before you could block numbers so i just had to turn my phone off.
              Respect for getting them AIM b1tches.. but knowing everything she knew of you, those 100 phone calls were the easy way out. She could've really fucced things up for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Ive been married for couple years now and every other day i get the urge to try different side dishes but i wont. My wife is too good to me, she is down to earth, kind, and selfless which are qualities i dont have. Opposites do attract. Am i sounding gay az fuk right about now? Lol but on the reals loyalty is something i do have and i wouldnt do her dirty like that.

Not to say that i wont be at a hostess bar every now and then, drinking with a hoe on my lap and feeling up on those ******* but i dont cheat.

Side chicks sound like a good idea at first but that sht can get your money fked up and potentially even ruin your family.
                Haha, nothing like having a wholesome girl.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Really gotta say it keeps sex more interesting and the overall relationship with the real girl better. Just don't get caught slipping, don't get caught up with a crazy one who will blow up your spot all of a sudden and contact your real girl. Had that happen to me too many times lol.
                  mate, how does shagging another bird make your relationship better

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

WTF is a hostess bar? i keep hearing my asian friends talk about this? so its a bar you go to chill and u pay hot chicks to sit and drink with you? That sounds more of a rip off than strip club lol.

i used to bang this one chinese chick with huge knockers she told me she got hired at a hostess bar for extra cash. i said wtf is a hostess bar? i said is it dorks who got no game so they pay to sit and drink with you she said yeah basically. a few months later she had a brand new rolex on and she said one of the guys in there bought it for her lol. stupid i was bangin this slat for free and these ballers were buying her rolexes.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                      Respect for getting them AIM b1tches.. but knowing everything she knew of you, those 100 phone calls were the easy way out. She could've really fucced things up for ya.
                      LMAO literally everyone i knew around our age was banging chicks off AIM.

if u remember going into the college dorms every computer had their AIM buddy list on lol.

what do you mean by she could of F'd things up for me? i wasn't in a serious relationship back then i was dumb tho other girls tried to get with me and i told them no because she was coming over this weekend or that weekend. i should have never denied other chicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X