No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs Floyd Mayweather & White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    What's funny is that Lomachenko as an athlete, human being, and person has triggered you beyond belief.

You will stay mad, and I will be laughing all the way through Lomachenkos career dominance.

It really has nothing to do with floyd mayweather cherry picking weak ass, OR RACISM
    floyd as a "cherry picker" has a better resume than loma will ever have. He's the more skilled and talented fighter too

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      But the reason why they haven't been popular in the USA is because they're Slavs. Americans don't like Slavs and our mentality, they don't understand our languages, they don't understand our culture and history and they don't understand our character.

If you're a real Slav you'll never be popular in the USA. It's just a totally different culture.

If Wladimir Klitschko wasn't able to be popular in the USA no Slavic person ever will.
      Thats because most white fighting fans now watch UFC due to boxing being dominated by minorities and being more exciting on average.

However, white americans who do watch boxing LOVE eastern european fighters such as loma kovalev and GGG. Just look at this forum
      Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-11-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

you are pathetic
        Says the guy who roots for people because of the color of their skin

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Thats because most white fighting fans now watch UFC due to boxing being dominated by minorities and being more exciting on average.

However, white americans who do watch boxing LOVE eastern european fighters such as loma kovalev and GGG. Just look at this forum
          Hit the nail on the head green k whenever I have the chance to give you some

Comment

21 minutes to hear someone talk about Lomachenko having white privilege? I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              Says the guy who roots for people because of the color of their skin
              Im a big fan of andre ward and floyd, i liked ward since the super six

Comment

So because Floyd was a boring fighter who only did enough to win decisions, it's white privilege that is to blame for Loma's popularity and success this early in his career. LOL. So if white privilege is to blame, how do you explain the popularity of so many great black fighters over the decades? Leonard, Hagler. Tyson, Holyfield, Jones Jr., Joshua et al?

Comment

What's funny is that Lomachenko as an athlete, human being, and person has triggered you beyond belief.

You will stay mad, and I will be laughing all the way through Lomachenkos career dominance.

It really has nothing to do with floyd mayweather cherry picking weak ass, OR RACISM

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    So because Floyd was a boring fighter who only did enough to win decisions, it's white privilege that is to blame for Loma's popularity and success this early in his career. LOL. So if white privilege is to blame, how do you explain the popularity of so many great black fighters over the decades? Leonard, Hagler. Tyson, Holyfield, Jones Jr., Joshua et al?
                    Literally all those guys you mentioned had a better record than Loma does now. I've never seen a fighter with a 10-1 record get the praise Loma is getting. That fight wasn't even exciting at all but certain people are saying it's exciting because they were watching a guy who looked like them pull off an easy victory. Loma only landed 16 percent of his punches on Rigo, never dropped him, never hurt him, never wobbled him. And STILL people want to praise that performance. It's absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      Literally all those guys you mentioned had a better record than Loma does now. I've never seen a fighter with a 10-1 record get the praise Loma is getting. That fight wasn't even exciting at all but certain people are saying it's exciting because they were watching a guy who looked like them pull off an easy victory. Loma only landed 16 percent of his punches on Rigo, never dropped him, never hurt him, never wobbled him. And STILL people want to praise that performance. It's absurd.
                      It was amazing to see someone out fox and dazzle someone of Rigo's pedigree to the point that Rigo flat out quit. That was shocking in itself, especially as he was able to do the same thing to another elite fighter in Walters.

And if anyone brings up Rigo's 'injury' for the stoppage, ask yourself this, would james Toney or Evander Holyfield ever quit with an injury such as that one?

Comment

Working...
                      X