Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: I'd Like To See Lomachenko Try To Clown With Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: I'd Like To See Lomachenko Try To Clown With Rigondeaux

Mandalay Bay, LAS VEGAS, NV - Orlando Salido (44-13-4) is very focused with the task at hand. On Saturday he faces rugged Mickey Roman (57-12) in the main event of a HBO televised triple header. Across the country in New York, there is another big fight taking place in the 130 pound division. For the first time ever, two two-time Olympic gold medalists will square off when Vasyl Lomachenko and Guillermo Rigondeaux enter the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the white hype is getting his ass whooped!

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      A Hypejob didnt win 2 Olympic Gold medals in 2 different weight class, he didnt become World Champ in his 3rd pro fight, he didnt win another World title in his 7th pro fight in another weight division. So this "Hypejob" will destroy your ****ing midget Rigonbum tonight !

Comment

I also would love to see Loma toying with Rigo and mocking him before knocking him out cold !

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          A Hypejob didnt win 2 Olympic Gold medals in 2 different weight class, he didnt become World Champ in his 3rd pro fight, he didnt win another World title in his 7th pro fight in another weight division. So this "Hypejob" will destroy your ****ing midget Rigonbum tonight !
          I was with you until “rigonbum”. How you going to check someone for Calling Loma a hypejob, which is silly, only to call rigo a bum. Come one man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            I was with you until “rigonbum”. How you going to check someone for Calling Loma a hypejob, which is silly, only to call rigo a bum. Come one man.
            Walters > Donaire
            Russell Jr. > Cordoba
            Martinez > Marroquin

So who has a better resume ? Yes Lomachenko but there are still people out there who claim that Rigondeaux faced better opposition.

Comment

LOMA ain’t doing that .. rigo will punish him ..
              rigo by ko .

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
                LOMA ain’t doing that .. rigo will punish him ..
                rigo by ko .

Hit and not be hit .
                Rigo will be a coward tonight.He will hide like a turtle in a shell and won't risk anything only trying to counterpunch with his left when Loma comes close.But you will be surprised what Loma offers to Rigo.Be prepared !

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Haha “My guy has two gold medals, which makes him awesome. Your guy is a bum with two gold medals.”

Frankly, I don’t think Lomo tries any clowning tonight, unless he’s beating Rigo that bad. He would have to feel real comfortable to go that route. I’m hoping he doesn’t feel that good about himself. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                    Typical black racist c0cksucker lol 2 gold medals almost 400 amateur fights one loss that he avanged.
                    White hype job lol

Comment

Working...
                    X