Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      My debates on the Van Jones thread got me thinking: it's important not only to mention hate crimes, but also to keep track and denounce them.

So here's a thread to keep track of what the Trump movement is doing and call out their hatred.

I'd also like to point out that I do not want any gore in here, seeing as how I don't know how bad things will get. If someone is shot or the like, feel free to mention it occurred, but please don't post any dying/dead videos or pictures of people in here.

Let's stand strong and call hatred out.

All the hate and racists are not Trump and his supporters, it's people like you being racist and trying to project your racism on everyone else.

Comment

• African-American sailor who claimed his bunk had been vandalized with racial slurs...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3611979/posts

The US Navy says an African-American sailor who claimed that a fellow shipmate had vandalized his bunk with racial slurs actually faked the whole incident.

Marquie Little, 27, an African-American aviation boatswain's mate airman aboard the aircraft carrier George H.W. Bush claimed in a Facebook post that one of his shipmates had vandalized his sleeping area with the word 'n*****' and trashing it.

In the November 15 post, which was apparently written under an alias Facebook account and has since been shared 20,500 times, Little had written, 'I proudly serve the Navy and this is what I’m receiving in return,' the NavyTimes.com reported.

Comment

• Woman Pleads Guilty to Hate Crime in Beating of Disabled Teen on Facebook

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3612090/posts

Chicago woman who live-streamed video of the racially charged beating of a teen with mental disabilities pleaded guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years of probation.

Brittany Covington, 19, has been in custody since her arrest in January.

Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks banned Covington from social media over the four years, prohibited her from contact with two of her co-defendants and ordered her to do 200 hours of community service.

The 19-year-old also pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping.

Three others were charged in the incident: alleged ringleader Jordan Hill, 19, as well as Tesfaye Cooper, 19, and Covington’s sister, Tanishia, 25. Their cases are still pending.

The video, posted in January, shows the four — who are all African-American — cutting the 18-year-old white victim's scalp with a knife, punching and kicking him and laughing as he was bound and gagged in an apartment on Chicago's West Side.

The gruesome video drew condemnation from many, including then-President Barack Obama. Right-wing pundits used it as a rallying cry, tying it without evidence to the Black Lives Matter movement and blaming permissive policing.

-------------------------------

Yep. Four years of proby if you kidnap and terrorize a mentally handicapped white guy but if a white guy puts a package of bacon in a mosque he gets 15 years prison.

Yeah that's reasonable. White privilege strikes again!
          Last edited by Xoo; 12-09-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Oh yeah. Long Live Sunspace!
            Still alive! Miraculously lol. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
              All the hate and racists are not Trump and his supporters, it's people like you being racist and trying to project your racism on everyone else.
              I'm not racist. I will, however, admit something...I was once mauled by a possum.

Comment

Still alive! Miraculously lol. Thanks
                Good to see you back bro. Back in time to celebrate this unexpected Alabama senate victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Good to see you back bro. Back in time to celebrate this unexpected Alabama senate victory.
                  That Moore statement on 'families being stronger' back in the times of slavery was baffling, yet somehow not surprising.

Comment

That Moore statement on 'families being stronger' back in the times of slavery was baffling, yet somehow not surprising.
                    If it was only that, we know he would have been in the White House.

Also, don't pay 1bad65 any mind. He has a bunch of people on ignore. He proved himself to be mentally feeble as you and I first noted back then.

You still in Puerto Rico nowadays?

Comment

Not baffling. You didn't have tons of black single mothers back in the day, now you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X