Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux Looking Fierce, Showing Off Moves For Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Have Rigo and Loma even Been in the same damn room together? Fight is in 3 days and haven't seen a single picture with these guys together.
    if your thinkin about size look at how much bigger Conlan is then Rigo.Conlan fights at 126

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
      I love the confidence of team Rigo even though I believe it's a uphill battle for him. This fight is 52%/48% in favor of Loma but I'm getting a funny feeling about Rigo winning this fight! Can't wait!
      About that funny feeling ....me to

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I just don't know. I think Loma wins but I'm not convinced I believe it. Rigondeaux is ridiculous.
        Wow he does look great. I'm with you man, I think Loma wins but I'm not as convinced as I was.

This will suck though because you know how NSB is. Whoever loses will be a bum, hype job, LomaBum, RigoBum etc etc.

Comment

Rigo is a beast. His going to pull off the upset this Saturday

Comment

Loma will be dancing all around Rigo who will get frustrated by the 3rd rd or so

Comment

Rigo is probably happy. Thats the biggest crowd for a media workout he has ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                Rigo will destroy hypejob Chenko
                Then Rigo gets no credit for beating a hypehob, and not some legit fighter

Comment

Tough fight to predict (not a simple blowout that most are saying)
                  I think lomachenko will need to take Rigo late and wear him down
                  I can see Rigo super sharp in the first four but believe he will lose 12 round decision.. I wouldn't rule out the upset. That lil dude can whack, and he's a very accurate puncher

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I just don't know. I think Loma wins but I'm not convinced I believe it. Rigondeaux is ridiculous.
                    ****, Rigo is looking fast and sharp as ****... But if you watch Loma's media workout video he's doing some shadow boxing exercises and he looks super fast too...
                    Last edited by darius45; 12-06-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Have Rigo and Loma even Been in the same damn room together? Fight is in 3 days and haven't seen a single picture with these guys together.
                      They were in the same room but I dont think they took a picture together... There's a picture of Loma and Rigo's trainer together though... Fun fact: When two neutron stars collide gold is produced

Comment

Working...
                      X