Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada Finalized, Feb. 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    It is fact that Choco never knocked out a named fighter. But the same could be said of Estrada.

If I compare these four's resumes there is only one guy who has sparked a named fighter: Rungvisai.

However, he sparked a guy who came at him and Cuadras almost suffered the same fate were it not for the head clash. Rungvisai excels against guys who stand and trade with him. We haven't seen him against a guy who can box and move - which is why that's exactly what Estrada needs to do if he wants to win the fight.

This is deja vu to Choco/Rungvisai 1. Don't sleep on Rungvisai, I'm telling you now. Estrada CANNOT go to war with this man or he's getting hurt. Badly. Quote me now.
    Estrada is a technical fighter, a bóxer. He is not a K.O artist, he is not a brawler, he will box you and hurt you with his counter.

Cuadras was wining that fight vs the thai, and the cut was a clear clash of head.

Estrada knows how to fight in the shot distance, but he will box.

Estrada is like Márquez, he likes to fight vs guys that put pressure.

Im not Telling you that Estrada will fight toe vs toe but he has a very respectful power to hurt the thai too.

Comment

Wow, Great fight. One of the very best in boxing as matter of fact.

50/50 leaning slightly towards Runvisai I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Estrada has good pop, man.

He stopped Gio Segura for firs time in career, he massacred Viloria, he stopped Sánchez Jr, dropped Melindo, dropped Cuadras, etc.

He hits hard too, and his body shots are of great quality.
        Your lies and/or lack of Boxing knowledge are AGAIN shown here.

Brian Viloria was the first man to stop Segura about 3 years before Estrada beat him up.

I agree Estrada has solid power and is a top level fighter but PLEASE do your homework and/or STOP LYING to make your points.

Comment

It is fact that Choco never knocked out a named fighter. But the same could be said of Estrada.

If I compare these four's resumes there is only one guy who has sparked a named fighter: Rungvisai.

However, he sparked a guy who came at him and Cuadras almost suffered the same fate were it not for the head clash. Rungvisai excels against guys who stand and trade with him. We haven't seen him against a guy who can box and move - which is why that's exactly what Estrada needs to do if he wants to win the fight.

This is deja vu to Choco/Rungvisai 1. Don't sleep on Rungvisai, I'm telling you now. Estrada CANNOT go to war with this man or he's getting hurt. Badly. Quote me now.
          Yaegashi, Viloria, Niida were good fighters that he KO'd.

I think Estrada will beat Rungvisai in a great fight. I think there will be some good exchanges but for the most part Estrada countering and controlling the bout. I think he will win a close 115-113/116-112 type fight.

I can't wait. I'm gonna get ringside seats!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Your lies and/or lack of Boxing knowledge are AGAIN shown here.

Brian Viloria was the first man to stop Segura about 3 years before Estrada beat him up.

I agree Estrada has solid power and is a top level fighter but PLEASE do your homework and/or STOP LYING to make your points.
            Fu.ck...

But that was because the strange ball in the head of Segura. Segura was putting pressure vs Viloria. Against Estrada he was being bullied by Juan and losing the fight in the short distance when Segura likes to fight in the pocket.

Comment

Great fight

Comment

Choco > Estrada

Rungvisai > Choco

Therefore....

Rungvisai > Estrada

A > B > C

This is a foregone conclusion

Estrada is getting stopped on this one

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Yaegashi, Viloria, Niida were good fighters that he KO'd.
                  None of those are A-side fighters and you know it. I don't care about "good" fighters. I'm talking about NAMED fighters who draw. In that division there are only four: Choco, Rungvisai, Estrada and Cuadras. Period.

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Im not Telling you that Estrada will fight toe vs toe but he has a very respectful power to hurt the thai too.
                  Choco has "respectful power". We saw what happened.

You can't have it both ways. Either power matters or it doesn't. If Estrada is boxing and moving, as you know, you can't sit down on punches the same way you can in the trenches.

Rungvisai walked through flush BOMBS from Choco in two separate fights in the trenches. Do you seriously think a boxing, moving, bouncing Estrada is going to be able to throw with enough power to hurt this guy? Come on man. This guy eats rats and trains in a F'n jungle.

I'll say it again and you can come back here after it's over.

Estrada has ONE chance: Stay. The. HELL. Away. From Minny Pacquiao. Or suffer the same fate Choco did.

Comment

None of those are A-side fighters and you know it. I don't care about "good" fighters. I'm talking about NAMED fighters who draw. In that division there are only four: Choco, Rungvisai, Estrada and Cuadras. Period.

Choco has "respectful power". We saw what happened.

You can't have it both ways. Either power matters or it doesn't. If Estrada is boxing and moving, as you know, you can't sit down on punches the same way you can in the trenches.

Rungvisai walked through flush BOMBS from Choco in two separate fights in the trenches. Do you seriously think a boxing, moving, bouncing Estrada is going to be able to throw with enough power to hurt this guy? Come on man. This guy eats rats and trains in a F'n jungle.

I'll say it again and you can come back here after it's over.

Estrada has ONE chance: Stay. The. HELL. Away. From Minny Pacquiao. Or suffer the same fate Choco did.
                    Hahahahaha I know the ferocity of the Thai boxing.

I picked the Thai to destroy Gonzalez.

But Juan is a warrior too and a very strong and durable fighter. He ate the bombs of a prime Viloria and toyed Segura. Did a great work drained 4 pounds to fight with Gonzalez in his natural weight.

Man, Gonzalez is a volume puncher, not a one punch k.o artist. He needs land a lot to make damage.

Estrada has good pop.

When he dropped Cuadras was in a counter.

The counter use the same force of the rival to make more impact.

Estrada can hurt the Thai. Remember my words.

Saludos.

Comment

Strange style match up. I don't have a prediction here....

Comment

Working...
                      X