Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Outpoints Sokolowski, Gets Back To Winning Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price had some interesting moments in that fight. He looked tired by the 6th round but he did enough to get the win. He said coming in he needed some rounds & that is why Sokolowski was brought in. He may be 4-11-2 but he is a tough journeyman. He can take a punch & always comes to fight. He is fearless & is a busy fighter. He is not afraid to get in there & exchange with anyone. Gorman & Whyte beat him by KO but he's gone the distance with Sexton, Cornish (twice), Sheehan, Sean Turner, Martin Bakole Ilunga & now David Price. Price got some tough rounds in & he did crack him with some pretty big shots but there were a few moments where resorted to his old ways he backing up with his chin out, he looked tired after 5 rounds, he turned away from his opponent a couple times & he pawed with his jab. I wasn't sure if he was going to get up when he was sitting on the rope. I think he could use another 6 or 8 rounder against another journeyman before he moves on to someone like Allen. That fight makes sense to me & I'm not even sure he can win that fight. The highlight of the night was the interview after. He could barely talk he was so gassed but was that because he was exhausted or he was going to faint because of that very sexy woman interviewing him. I would have been breathing hard too thinking about teabagging her. Who the hell is that beauty? Maybe I'm getting to be an old bed****ter but I thought she was easy on the eyes. I love the British accent too.She had nice big:boobies: I'm ready for a :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Price had some interesting moments in that fight. He looked tired by the 6th round but he did enough to get the win. He said coming in he needed some rounds & that is why Sokolowski was brought in. He may be 4-11-2 but he is a tough journeyman. He can take a punch & always comes to fight. He is fearless & is a busy fighter. He is not afraid to get in there & exchange with anyone. Gorman & Whyte beat him by KO but he's gone the distance with Sexton, Cornish (twice), Sheehan, Sean Turner, Martin Bakole Ilunga & now David Price. Price got some tough rounds in & he did crack him with some pretty big shots but there were a few moments where resorted to his old ways he backing up with his chin out, he looked tired after 5 rounds, he turned away from his opponent a couple times & he pawed with his jab. I wasn't sure if he was going to get up when he was sitting on the rope. I think he could use another 6 or 8 rounder against another journeyman before he moves on to someone like Allen. That fight makes sense to me & I'm not even sure he can win that fight. The highlight of the night was the interview after. He could barely talk he was so gassed but was that because he was exhausted or he was going to faint because of that very sexy woman interviewing him. I would have been breathing hard too thinking about teabagging her. Who the hell is that beauty? Maybe I'm getting to be an old bed****ter but I thought she was easy on the eyes. I love the British accent too.She had nice big:boobies: I'm ready for a :wank:
      If Price can get by Fujimoto hes one step closer to Joshua . He didnt even train for this fight ,hes a contender .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-03-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Price could be a good tuneup fight for either Fury or Haye, they can bank in some good money

Comment

Safest opponent they could find lol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

From the interview he sounds like a respectful and honest man. Such a rare sight in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              From the interview he sounds like a respectful and honest man. Such a rare sight in boxing.
              By all accounts that's what he is. I hope this return ends well for him, although joestrong's analysis above was how I saw it too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Remember just a couple years ago when people here were picking Price to KO Joshua?
                yeah i remember there was some serious hype over price, 'the next lennox lewis' lol. I didnt hype him quite that much but i didnt think he'd end up quite this ****.

Comment

Oh dear dear dear

Great thread guys. Funnier than Benny Hill re-runs.

Comment

Working...
                  X