No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #16 - Kell Brook vs Errol Spence, May 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    My boxing brain tells me Spence TKO mid to late rounds because due to the weight or the eye but I just can't do it...
    I should really stick to my gut feelings. Lol

Comment

• Another perfect pick

Comment

• Maybe I should have doubled down on this one...

Brook did well but I felt Spence made adjustments on defense after Round 3 and kept the right jab coming to Brook even when he was getting countered. Once those started to dwindle then Spence took over.

If Errol is able to get the unification fight against Thurman before the year is over and wins, then he could end up being Fighter of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          I'm a Richard Dwyer fan/listener as well. He doesn't always get it right but he can rationalize anything about any fighter.
          Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I was thinking draw too. But then I figured either Spence is gonna be exposed as a hype job, or he's gonna live up to his moniker "the truth".
          Yo! What's up? Can I get some love or what?

I went bold off in this b*tch!

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Who does Siablo pick

They are both black

Spence has a bigger afro so I'm willing to bet anybody 50quint that Siablo will pick Spence based on his afro?
            I am just seeing this. If it wasn't for their style I would have still chosen Spence because Spence actually grew up in a Jamaican household and visits his grandma in Jamaica most summers. Kell has Jamaican genes but he was raised by a soft English White man. You and your picks shows YDKSAB!

B*tch, remember I went bold off in this 50/50 fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You got it. Now what's up with that Super Ganja down your way? 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I'm going to wait until fight night to make a pick.. I need to think about this and see weigh-ins

IMO

Brook is the more complete fighter, much more experienced, much more tested, especially in close competitive fights. He has the homefield advantage, which could be huge in a close fight.
                The eye is a major concern, and if it can't hold up, then Brook gets stopped by doctor/ref/corner late in fight

Spence is think is very talented but still very raw. He reminds me of how jermaine Taylor and adrien broner both had incredible talent, but you could see major flaws in their games, and when faced with top level competition, those flaws get magnified and exploited. Spence will be the quicker, fast-twitch fighter and more explosive, but he needs to have some head movement, upper body movement especially in exchanges. A lot of times he stands straight up and just kinda leans back, and goes back in a straight line, very similar to jermain taylor in that regard. Spence needs to win the battle of jabs and not give the center of the ring to Brook

A great pick'em fight, I think you can make a strong case for either guy.

One thing is for sure, if Spence goes over and gets exposed and beaten badly, Spence fanboys will never hear the end of it
                Yah. Don't say! Stick to running businesses. This game aint for you!

Remember. I am the only one in the top ten who went bold off in this b*tch!
                Last edited by siablo14; 05-27-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  You got it. Now what's up with that Super Ganja down your way? 😂
                  At least you know what's up! I don't mess with it like that though but when you smell it you know that's that high-grade weed. That ***** name A.K don't know about that. That p*ssy always running his mouth about the Ward-Kovalev rematch but is afraid you his multiplier on it but best believe I will using my last multiplier on that fight.

Comment

• Xoo, I see you doing your thing. Got it exactly right!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

What did you pick, you used a multiplier?

Comment

Working...
                      X