Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo put this trainer on Blast! he stole another Trainers mitts and used them on TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    If someone tried to take Freddie's mitts they would be tossed down those steps you see in the vids of the wildcard with the quickeness.
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lol

see you just proved my point.
      and you proved mine.

Mention Donkey show and mexican comes to mind.

Comment

I skimmed thru the videos... So, how did some mitts from CA end up with a dude in Philly?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I skimmed thru the videos... So, how did some mitts from CA end up with a dude in Philly?
          Idk but cali boxing is another level than phiLLy

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            and you proved mine.

Mention Donkey show and mexican comes to mind.
            thumbs up.

whats funny is that, that might be true in your house who watch donkey sex or what have you lmfao, but shit I cant turn on the tv without seeing a piece of shit black doing piece of shit things that they do lmfao.

see BIG DIFFERENCE IS

you search out donkey sex, (PRIVATE CHANNELS)

blacks being pieces of **** is world known and on every channel, on every news station.

lol.

Comment

they had a fight out their and their **** went missing, they figured peopel stole it but they cant point fingers you know how that goes. and BOOM idiots sports that **** on showtime thinking MAC is a brand lmfao not knowing that mac is initials for the trainer names.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                they had a fight out their and their **** went missing, they figured peopel stole it but they cant point fingers you know how that goes. and BOOM idiots sports that **** on showtime thinking MAC is a brand lmfao not knowing that mac is initials for the trainer names.
                Damn, that sounds like some **** people did in Cuba when we went on the road for competitions. But over there it's actually hard to get your hands on **** cause it's poor but here? Come on, you can find a pair of mitts anywhere. Wtf?

Like they said in the video, at least cover that **** up with tape or something. Lol

Comment

MAC the trainer from Robert Garcia gym, went to Philly to corner a fighter, someone stole his mitts and equipment bag and also one of the cutmens stuff was stolen too, he went on to watch showtime boxing and saw that the trainer was using his mitts

Comment

Anyone put him on blast yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      LOL
                      lmfaaooo who was that "reporter"???

another #newmedia type?

Comment

Working...
                      X