Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-26-2019, 10:59 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1381 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 28,244.36
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Thurman was undefeated and beat two of the top five welterweights. He was the top WW in the division and certainly the most proven. Hopkins beat an overrated Tarver, a blown up 154 pounder, and overrated Pavlik. PAC was the smaller, older more **** fighter and puts on a clinic at 40, not even close.
Tarver had justed KO'ed the P4P #1 fighter in the world - and Hopkins moved up TWO weight classes to beat him.

Sorry but Hopkins' win over Tarver is the better win..
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:12 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 975 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 32,930.09
LOL idiot - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
But George's was just like a one off victory. Pac s supposed to beat these guys one after the other, day in day out.
Plus Pac s a former flyweight and traditionally flyweight are in.prime around 28 years of age

Actually for wins, Foreman for me would be biggest, for best performance I would go with B-Hops performances over Tarver and Pavlik. For me Pacquiao is a close 2nd though. But just my opinion just like y'all have your opinions.

Edit:
(If Pacquiao beats Spence or Crawford, I would rank him as best performance)

Again just my opinion, just like others have their opinions.

Last edited by True That; 07-26-2019 at 11:16 AM.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:46 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9366 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 316,359.68
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Tarver had justed KO'ed the P4P #1 fighter in the world - and Hopkins moved up TWO weight classes to beat him.

Sorry but Hopkins' win over Tarver is the better win..
I consider the Tarver fight to be Hopkins best career win. But Tarver had to lose 40 pounds for that fight and already had three losses. It was almost nine months since his win over Jones. Thurman was undefeated.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 05:56 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1381 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 28,244.36
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
I consider the Tarver fight to be Hopkins best career win. But Tarver had to lose 40 pounds for that fight and already had three losses. It was almost nine months since his win over Jones. Thurman was undefeated.
Thurman was undefeated, coming off of a two year layoff, surgery and looked like refried **** in his previous fight.

Hopkins, OTOH, at the age of 41[?] went up TWO weight classes and beat the #1 LHW who was top 5 P4P and had just KO'ed the P4P #1 guy in two rounds. And NOBODY was picking Hopkins to win.

Sorry dude but Hopkins' win over Tarver outclasses Pacquiao's win over Thurman by a mile - EASILY...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fighter, pacís, thurman, year