Lewis KO/TKO 14 35.90%
Lewis points 7 17.95%
Vitali KO/TKO 14 35.90%
Vitali points 4 10.26%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2019, 06:37 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5520 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,700.24
Total Points: 150,130.09
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Lewis won the last two rounds you ****ing moron. Vitali was on his way to stopping him though...........
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I haven't seen this fight in years so I'm going off memory here, but Vitali had Lewis hurt and on queer street in the 5th round was it?

Lewis never hurt Klitschko, despite landing that devastating uppercut. Klitschko did hurt Lewis at least once.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:40 AM #22
Boxing

Quoted: 25335 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 368,015.98
Total Points: 444,779.25
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
I haven't seen this fight in years so I'm going off memory here, but Vitali had Lewis hurt and on queer street in the 5th round was it?

Lewis never hurt Klitschko, despite landing that devastating uppercut. Klitschko did hurt Lewis at least once.
Klitschko was stumbling around and fell on his ass in the round before it got stopped. Vitali was gassed and cut the **** up, he wasn't going to win that fight. He didn't even complain about the fight being stopped until the crowd started booing. He was finished.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:45 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5520 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,700.24
Total Points: 150,130.09
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Klitschko was stumbling around and fell on his ass in the round before it got stopped. Vitali was gassed and cut the **** up, he wasn't going to win that fight. He didn't even complain about the fight being stopped until the crowd started booing. He was finished.
They were both tired. Klitschko looked more tired than Lewis when the fight was stopped, yes, but who's to say that Vitali wouldn't have gotten his second wind in the following round? As his post Lewis fights showed, he had good stamina, much better than his brother.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:51 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8090 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,542.98
Total Points: 203,357.61
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Lewis won the last two rounds you ****ing moron. Vitali was on his way to stopping him though...........
You are full of it you blind fuking idiot. Lewis lost the last two rounds and was behind on the cards you lying ass hole. It's a matter of record you fucing dunce. You are about the stupidest mf on here.Giving red Ks to anyone who dares to say a bad word about you English hero you crybaby.
:
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:56 AM #25
Boxing

Quoted: 25335 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 368,015.98
Total Points: 444,779.25
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
You are full of it you blind fuking idiot. Lewis lost the last two rounds and was behind on the cards you lying ass hole. It's a matter of record you fucing dunce. You are about the stupidest mf on here.Giving red Ks to anyone who dares to say a bad word about you English hero you crybaby.
:
The last round was a clear Lewis round. Even all the judges gave it Lewis. At least know the actual FACTS before speaking you tard.

Everytime i interact with you you get caught lying. Then you run away with your tail between your legs. Step down little man and you won't get stepped on.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-29-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:27 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 172,688.54

Quote:

Yeah that uppercut was brutal. He threw that with the intention of doing serious damage. How he was still standing is mind boggling. Just about any other heavyweight in history would have got dropped cold right then.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:50 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 42,341.25
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
They were both tired. Klitschko looked more tired than Lewis when the fight was stopped, yes, but who's to say that Vitali wouldn't have gotten his second wind in the following round? .
whose to say khan would be unbeaten if he didnt get ktfo true thing.

better than his brother isnt really a winning argument when his brother gets pasted by nobobies repeatedly.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-29-2019 at 02:09 PM.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:51 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 42,341.25
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:

Lewis never hurt Klitschko,.
cos when your eyes is hanging out you obviously arent hurt.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-29-2019 at 02:08 PM.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:09 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 44,843.39
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
Unprepared Vitali who took the fight on 2 weeks notice was beating the **** outta him, Lennox barely escaped with a bogus W after a bogus stoppage
There are a lot of contenders but this might be the worst post of 2019.

Vitali was in camp for a fight on the same card so he wasn't unprepared.

Bogus stoppage? The guy's face was flapping open! That's a stoppage and a W.
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:37 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 172,688.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
:
I think someone would have been on the canvas had the fight went one more round.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
lennox/vitali, outcome, rematch?