Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-27-2019, 03:21 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
ramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond reputeramses07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 16,887.95

pacquiao still had major trouble with JMM in 2008

yes, he would still lose to Mayweather in 2009
ramses07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:32 PM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
SHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,503.75

Prime Pacquiao smashes gayweather jr to pieces!!! that's why froid waited so long.
SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:59 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
powershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 12,986.71

Where was Pacquiao in 98', 99' lol. I think Pacquiao would of beaten floyd by decision. Floyd waited so long for a reason.
powershots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:47 PM #24
Contender

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
ussy is a name known to allussy is a name known to allussy is a name known to allussy is a name known to allussy is a name known to allussy is a name known to all
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 11,937.28

I genuinely think that would’ve been a 50/50 fight.
ussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:59 PM #25
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21874 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,090,775.79
Total Points: 1,102,452.30
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

I think Mayweather wins whenever the fight happens. If anything is different I suspect Manny with more aggression like he had back then = Manny getting stopped cuz Floyd woulda made him run into something sooner or later. Wouldn't have been as impressive as that JMM KO of Manny, might not have even legit put Manny out, but I think a stoppage woulda been much more likely back then. Obviously I would strongly lean more towards a decision win doe.

Also why we still talking about this old sh^t still? These types of questions should be in the Boxing History forum or better yet start a FAQ forum cuz this sh^t has been asked & answered a million times here.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:04 PM #26
Interim Champion

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
whirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nice
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 13,943.12

I always favor the great boxer over the great puncher which would suggest, I 'll favor Floyd. Only difference is Pac was also a good boxer and encompasses all the things that have troubled Floyd in the past fights.The speed, stamina, big stage experience, all of which typically favors Floyd is basically split down the middle. His counter punching will only take him so far against that version of Pac (circa Cotto fight) cos he will have to sit down on his punches and try to hurt Pac like Marquez did else it's going an extremely tough fight for him.

By the way, those two are not the same fighter, Marquez is actually an offensive counter puncher who actually plants his feet and goes for it while Floyd is a defensive counter puncher often light on his feet to get away which robs his punches of that kind of power. We are also talking pre KO Pac, a wrecking ball with confidence still sky high and will track you down at all costs. The fact that Floyd started making comments like, "Health first", "take the test", "all my moves are calculated" suggest to me he saw something in that version of Pac that he doesn't want to experience in a boxing ring.

Ordinarily, I 'll favor the great boxer with the length and the great defense but at that time, Pac seem to want the fight more while Floyd seem content to stall the fight. If you twist my hands, at that time, I 'll pick Pac to slightly edge it out.
whirlout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:07 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5575 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 70,745.46
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

It would have been a much better fight and would have added much more to floyd’s legacy. He would have that signature win against another prime atg on his resume...if he would have won of course.
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2009., circa, mayweather, outcome, pacquiao, resulted?