No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields vs Christina Hammer NOV 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claressa Shields vs Christina Hammer NOV 3

Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer will fight November 3rd on Showtime for the unified middleweight title.
    All 4 belts are on the line as each lady has 2 a piece.

Is this a big that that should get lots of attention?

Not really. Women's Boxing just isn't fun to watch. I watched the last double-header and it was just low on quality. Doesn't help that Shields is completely unlikable when she jumped in the ring "You couldn't even handle what's her face" yet Hammer beat her better than Shields did and looked better that night too.

I guess it's like a poor man's Ronda Rousey to me. I may watch just to see her lose and brought down a peg or two.

Comment

Great fight, WAR Shields

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer will fight November 3rd on Showtime for the unified middleweight title.
        All 4 belts are on the line as each lady has 2 a piece.

Is this a big that that should get lots of attention?
        Anything on where the fight is going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          Anything on where the fight is going to be?
          She mentioned it in an interview just the date but not location. And noticed it's on a Sat and not Fri. Maybe it's part of a biggee card?

Comment

Hammer gonna smash that ghetto trash

Comment

Shields is about the worst sport and biggest, most disrespectful bragger of any boxer male or female I have ever seen. She tried to attack Hammer for no reason at all. She is rude and nasty with no class at all. She claims to be the best woman boxer in history and I don't think she is close to being the TBE of women's boxing. She is in love with herself and just can't stop telling everyone how great she is. I think Hammer will beat her and I hope she does. The fight is the biggest fight in women's boxing but women's boxing is not very popular. I have nothing against women's boxing and will enjoy this fight but I don't follow women's boxing. I like Hammer. She is polite and respectful to everyone and has the class Shields does not have.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Hammer gonna smash that ghetto trash
                Oh damn

Comment

I mean its a big fight as far as womens boxing is concerned. But idk that most big womens fights are a blip on the radar of boxing as a whole.

Respect to Shields & Hammer on making moves & fighting each other doe. All you can be is the best of your era & these two are trying to find out who's the best of their era even if it is a small pool of fighters in these divisions. Plenty of cats on the mens side don't seem as driven to find out how good they are with much more upside win or lose.

Comment

Most big fights between guy's rarely get much attention so a fight between women will get virtually 0

Comment

Working...
                    X