Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-11-2017, 08:48 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3604 Post(s)
Lou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 20,994.73
Starting your collection - mathed No Message - sugarsmosley Kov rape Ward into retirement!! keep shutting Ward fans down - Krusher P4P #1 take a boot up yer jacksie, you turd loving hypocrite - WTF Huck! Killa Kov!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
No Message - mathed Funny/First Rate Poster - ironmt Lou Kicking Ass - ironmt Spoon23 ALT - Robbie Barrett Proved himself as the real deal - ironmt 
Default A Real Look Into Tyson Fury's Mind. Face To Face Episode For Klit Rematch

Must see. Especially towards the end.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Lou Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:11 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Scary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 17,818.63

I don't really like to watch Tyson box but as a person I love him to bits.... one of the only ppl who speaks his mind, he doesn't sit there and say what he thinks ppl wanna hear...... respect
Scary_canary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:19 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3163 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 69,165.97
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Yeah he's an interesting man.

He's not really wired to be a dominant fighter it seems. But if people tell him he's shit and too fat, and unprofessional you'll see the weight fall off him.

If he stayed in shape and didn't have the Wlad rematch. He would have got ironed out by someone dead average I reckon. But if he comes back I wouldn't rule him out against anyone if he's fit.

Man is an enigma.

Tyson Fury vs Haye summer 2018, imo.
Sparked_26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:20 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 49,411.83

To be fair, to this day? I honestly believe that Wladimir Kiltschko was one of the reason's Tyson Fury had his mental issues! Tyson Fury's first performance up against Wladimir Kiltschko was amazing, but I did not believe he could repeat that kind of performance again! Wladimir Kiltschko was highly peed off, and motivated for the rematch.....

I knew during the entire build up to the rematch, that Tyson Fury would pull out!

Tyson Fury is enigma, and he is a great fighter when all the stars are aligned! But Wladimir Kiltschko was a great champion, that is the difference between Tyson Fury & Wladimir Kiltschko.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:29 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3163 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 69,165.97
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
To be fair, to this day? I honestly believe that Wladimir Kiltschko was one of the reason's Tyson Fury had his mental issues! Tyson Fury's first performance up against Wladimir Kiltschko was amazing, but I did not believe he could repeat that kind of performance again! Wladimir Kiltschko was highly peed off, and motivated for the rematch.....

I knew during the entire build up to the rematch, that Tyson Fury would pull out!

Tyson Fury is enigma, and he is a great fighter when all the stars are aligned! But Wladimir Kiltschko was a great champion, that is the difference between Tyson Fury & Wladimir Kiltschko.
Yeah I agree with all that.

I like AJ but he is that sort of body beautiful heavyweight champion that they could have grown in a lab. Whereas Fury is a giant fat lad that grew himself in the pub.

For all the umming and ahhing about AJ/Wilder which has to happen soon. And Wilder is interesting enough and could lay AJ out, could happen.

But the super/super fight is ultimately AJ vs Fury. Definitely a worlds collide type deal. Even if the fight might be a bit turgid.
Sparked_26 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
episode, face, fury's, klit, mind., real, rematch, tyson