Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 07-16-2010, 07:57 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 25,539.79
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 
Default Fat dude done lost his mind.

I don't know what type of pills this clown been rolling on. Or what ever he's mixing in that bull**** weed he's smoking must be going to his head. But the biggest FRAUD thus far just lost his damn mind. This ***** had the nerve to get on a track and say that he's Biggie Smalls in the flesh living life after his death WTF..............???

STOP IT OFFICER ROBERTS, YOU AN AVERAGE RAPPER AT BEST MEDIOCRE AT WORST. I CAN'T EVEN FATHOM YOU AND THE GREATEST TO DO IT EVER BEING IN THE SAME DAMN DISCUSSION. THE ONLY THING YOU AND B.I.G HAVE IN COMMON IS WAISTLINE THAT'S IT. I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD SLAP THE **** OUT OF THIS FAKE DRUG DEALER *****.

RIP CHRISTOPHER WALLACE AKA BIGGIE SMALLS. STILL LISTEN TO YOUR TRACKS. THESE NEW RAPPPERS ARE WHACK.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 AM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond reputeFIBONACCI has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 468.00
You would probably use it - .Rich Loc. Need a hard on? Fucking whore ass bitch - .Rich Loc. You probably bought a pack already - .Rich Loc. blue parallelogram nigg@ - .Rich Loc. That's enough for you, your cock probably exploded - .Rich Loc. 
yummy!! - Saucy Jacky hmm banana!!! - Saucy Jacky your favorite!! - Saucy Jacky cockshaped fruit - Saucy Jacky banana shake - Saucy Jacky 
stuff it in your pantaloons - Saucy Jacky weiner - Dick Buffman 

Rick Ross will never be what Biggie was lyrically, but he does have charisma and a tight flow.

Catchy music and solid beat selection.
FIBONACCI is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dude, lost, mind.