Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-23-2018, 11:50 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4937 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,881.36
Total Points: 225,649.20
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Default Serious convo: Joshua/PEDvetkin outcome

I watched the fight after the fact. Two things stood out.

1. Clearly, Joshua's dealer is to be respected over PEDvetkin's, in terms of punch resistance.

2. I noticed Joshua wasn't really holding back punches like he usually does. PEDvetkin was just too slow for that fight; but it seemed to me like past round 4, every punch Joshua threw got harder and harder. By the finishing round, in my head, every time PEDvetkin took a punch, I heard "ROID" (said in the vein of the old "DROID" commercial). They were brutal punches that didn't look normal.

My question: PEDvetkin is as durable as they come and of course, whatever the hell he takes contributed to that in past fights. So how was this possible? To knock such a tank so silly he's flailing in the ropes clueless about his location?

I don't want responses defending Joshua or bashing PEDvetkin (beyond steroid use). I want SERIOUS responses as to how Joshua was able to do what he did.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
convo:, joshua/pedvetkin, outcome, serious