Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tony Stewart kill that dude on purpose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Did Tony Stewart kill that dude on purpose?

Tony had reputation of being a hot head prior to this.

Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

Racing go carts, and getting all emotional...even my boy toy butler would never display that level of stupidity! Butler is smart!

B.UTLER.

I know I'm a ball buster, but you are no sissy!

How stupid is this idiot?

Respect B.UTLER! Peace cabron !

Comment

Arguing with a car speeding towards you....

That’s Natural selection not murder

Comment

Yes. He purposefully ran him down. People on here are dumb af. Call a spade a spade.

That's life though.

Comment

impossible to tell from the video. doesn't look good, granted.

those cars have 800 hp, slick tires, weigh less than 2000 lbs, and they're on a dirt track. 60-70% of the weight is on the left side of the car, they're hugely asymmetrical and designed primarily to turn left. most of you guys would have more trouble than you think just driving the thing around the track once. hell, a lot of you city boys don't even drive, and have probably never driven on a dirt road or in the snow. certainly not in a 800 hp, 2000 lb monster on slick tires.

you steer with your right foot on the throttle in addition to the wheel. getting on the throttle makes the back end of the car come around, which points you closer to the center of the track, and makes you turn inside. throttle is also the only way you'll ever be going fast enough to generate downforce at teh wheels and able to steer.

it's not as easy as just turning the wheel and avoiding the guy, the way it would be in your car that you drive to work every day. you got a helmet on, you're sweating like crazy, there are other cards flying around and kicking up dirt. it's really hectic and crashes were pretty common when i used to go with my dad to watch it when i was young.

not saying it wasn't worth looking into, but that video alone certainly isn't proof that there was intent. the guy walked out onto the track and into the driver's path and got hit.
          Last edited by New England; 02-12-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Yes. He purposefully ran him down. People on here are dumb af. Call a spade a spade.

That's life though.

have you ever been to a dirt race track or seen supermodified or sprint cars in person? i'd be careful who you call dumb if you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about in regard to how those cars perform, and are just going off of how the video made you feel and how you reacted to it as a complete layman with no background whatsoever.

where's sp50 when you need him?
            Last edited by New England; 02-12-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              have you ever been to a dirt race track or seen supermodified or sprint cars in person? i'd be careful who you call dumb if you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about in regard to how those cars perform, and are just going off of how the video made you feel and how you reacted to it as a complete layman with no background whatsoever.

where's sp50 when you need him?
              Tony was known for having a short temper wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Tony was known for having a short temper wasn't he?

dude they race stock cars at 200 mph inches from each other. sprint cars and supermodifieds, the kind of racing in question, go 150-190 on a dirt track.

they're all hot headed. extremely. you probably get hot headed when you're in traffic. i know i do. now scale that up to nascar .

i'd have zero tolerance for basically anything if i put my life on the line to win races like that. so yeah, sure, he was hot headed.

so was everybody who ever raced a car like that hard enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  dude they race stock cars at 200 mph inches from each other. sprint cars and supermodifieds, the kind of racing in question, go 150-190 on a dirt track.

they're all hot headed. extremely. you probably get hot headed when you're in traffic. i know i do. now scale that up to nascar .

i'd have zero tolerance for basically anything if i put my life on the line to win races like that. so yeah, sure, he was hot headed.

so was everybody who ever raced a car like that hard enough to win.
                  I was a casual NASCAR fan when i lived in NC. I know all the rednecks loved him because of his temper & thought he was the next Earnhardt

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    Arguing with a car speeding towards you....

That’s Natural selection not murder
                    LOL yea I think this is the answer. Guy wasn't the smartest mfer in the world to be yelling at a cat with a bunch of speeding blunt objects all around him.

I'd try to avoid him if I was driving, but I'm not crashing my own a$$ to avoid hitting an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X