NSB P4P March '17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 30 responses so far hurry the hell up

Comment

Very underwhelming turnout for this poll this time around.

Reminds me of the ticket sales for GGG vs Jacobs. Very underwhelming.

Comment

Done my part last year and I've done my part this year.

Comment

Roman is not p4p

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            only 30 responses so far hurry the hell up
            They don't have an option to sort the bar graph from greatest to least? It's fkin ******ed that it's all scrambled. Reminds me of Chocha Vista, straight ******ed.

Comment

I just voted.

Saw the breakdown of votes afterwards, and it was pretty weird. I think some folk are just trolling.

1) Ward is not #1. He lost to Kovalev. Being gifted a dodgy win doesn't make him the better boxer. He isn't.
              2) Pacman is not #1. FFS. I'd barely expect to see so many #1 votes for him if this was a website based in SE Asia. On this site? It must be just trolling.
              3) Loma is not #1. Even I can see this. He will be within 18 months, and he will stay there for years. But not yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  I just voted.

Saw the breakdown of votes afterwards, and it was pretty weird. I think some folk are just trolling.

1) Ward is not #1. He lost to Kovalev. Being gifted a dodgy win doesn't make him the better boxer. He isn't.
                  2) Pacman is not #1. FFS. I'd barely expect to see so many #1 votes for him if this was a website based in SE Asia. On this site? It must be just trolling.
                  3) Loma is not #1. Even I can see this. He will be within 18 months, and he will stay there for years. But not yet.
                  Lol...

Comment

Working...
                  X