This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Ox has to be the most ******ed player ever.

He's been awful 95% of his career. If it wasn't for his athleticism he'd be a League One player.

Wenger finally finds a role for him in the team that showcases his strengths whilst covering up a lot of his weaknesses. He had a decent little run of form towards the end of last season. Then he gets delusions of grandeur and thinks he's Bertie Big Bollocks.

He's decided a wing back role is beneath him and has decided to go play for a manager that doesn't know how to use him. Now he's back at square one looking like the absolute shower of **** that he has been for the 95% of his career.

If that cross went to anyone other than Ox today it would have gone into the back of the net. Only Ox could head it into row Z from 6 yards out.

Thank the Gods he turned down that alleged 180k contract we offered him. He's not a game changer. Never has been, never will be. He's a utility player, nothing more.

/rant over
    Typical **** english footballer.. thinking they are hot **** without doing a thing...

People used to complain about the "golden generation" but at least the likes of Beckham.. scholes.. Gerrard.. Cole.. Lampard had achieved a lot on a domestic and European level

Absolutely disgusting that we have another break now.. we have had what 7 games? feels like this is the 3rd or 4th dull international break.. I just want to see United vs another good side

Comment

• Eboue has HIV apparently. That's going to be a difficult one to explain to the wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by jojog88 View Post
        bull****e.
        Other than Hodgson, everyone else stayed quite a while didn't they?

Comment

• This might get some flak but would Voldemort make a good fit in Chelsea's midfield?

Can pass exceptionally well and can actually run.

Bit of a hot streak with his fouls but hell, we have Luiz who does the utmost idiotic things you can imagine when out of form. As well as Cahill, who will double foot someone after a fortnight.

Comment

• Conte is not very smart.. why did he piss Costa off and act like he isn't needed? Morata out for 4 to 6 weeks now.. your gonna tell me that clown batshoes will be able to lead the line?

Big mistake letting Costa go/not getting a good replacement

Comment

• I doubt Morata is out that long. Anything written about Chelsea is usually just a blatant lie.

But if it is. So be it. Aside from United at home in November we have easier games.

Is that Chelsea game the first decent team United face? They're fixture list has been extraordinary.

I do agree about Batshoes. This is where me and Flicker disagree. I think Batshoes is bang average. But he has a knack of scoring goals.

Tammy Abraham is a better player than Batshoes even now imo. More ability to hold the ball despite being a growing lad.

Also, yeah, I've always liked Shelvey. I don't think he's good enough for Chelsea now but he should be a certainty for a crap team like England if only because his set piece delivery is extraordinary.

Ward-Prowse and Jonjo should both play for England because of their delivery. England are West Brom. Set pieces are vital.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I doubt Morata is out that long. Anything written about Chelsea is usually just a blatant lie.

But if it is. So be it. Aside from United at home in November we have easier games.

Is that Chelsea game the first decent team United face? They're fixture list has been extraordinary.

I do agree about Batshoes. This is where me and Flicker disagree. I think Batshoes is bang average. But he has a knack of scoring goals.

Tammy Abraham is a better player than Batshoes even now imo. More ability to hold the ball despite being a growing lad.

Also, yeah, I've always liked Shelvey. I don't think he's good enough for Chelsea now but he should be a certainty for a crap team like England if only because his set piece delivery is extraordinary.

Ward-Prowse and Jonjo should both play for England because of their delivery. England are West Brom. Set pieces are vital.
                I think you are beimg harsh on England there, i think we are Burnley.

Comment

• Will Bat**** get a run of games for Chelsea now?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                    Will Bat**** get a run of games for Chelsea now?
                    I hope. The alternative got us thoroughly dicked by Man City. They were launching balls up to Hazard. Surprised we had 30% possession. Looking back on that game I don't think we touched the ball in the 2nd half, lol.

Comment

• You lot are sleeping on Batshuayi.

Even Drogba wasn’t seen as anything special when arriving in England. He almost left too but Lampard convinced him otherwise.

I’m not saying Bats will be what Drogba was. Drogba had it all and even hit free kicks.

But Batshuayi has the talent. It’s really up to him. He’ll either shine and take the starting position or fold under the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X