No announcement yet.

Nikki Benz Talks to Lex Steele About Co-Stars Being Too Endowed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    This is like Laurence Olivier and Bette Davis discussing the acting process. Amazing.
    It's sort of like that PBS James Lipton show...Inside the Actors Studio except they talk about Inside the Actors Crotch instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      It's sort of like that PBS James Lipton show...Inside the Actors Studio except they talk about Inside the Actors Crotch instead.

I recall Marilyn Chambers and Jamie Gillis (?) giving an interview a long time ago on the Tomorrow late night show. Very risque for its time to have **** stars on tv talking like they were regular people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Do you remember going to the theaters to see silent movies?
        No but I remember jacking off to black and white bra and underwear advertisements in Sears catalogues.

Comment

I recall Marilyn Chambers and Jamie Gillis (?) giving an interview a long time ago on the Tomorrow late night show. Very risque for its time to have **** stars on tv talking like they were regular people.
          I used to love Tom Snyder. I think I may have seen that one (I have a foggy recollection of it). Tom Snyder did a great interview with Charles Manson...I'll never for get it. At one point Manson got to him and Snyder was actually spooked and had to regain control of both the interview and himself.

Comment

No but I remember jacking off to black and white bra and underwear advertisements in Sears catalogues.
            Do you remember these PSAs in the 50s?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Do you remember these PSAs in the 50s?

Didn't see those kind because I went to Catholic school....would have got the priests too hot and bothered to see them. We had a lot of movies about what an atomic bomb would do to us, and how we'd be safe if we got under our desks....as if that would have saved us.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I used to love Tom Snyder. I think I may have seen that one (I have a foggy recollection of it). Tom Snyder did a great interview with Charles Manson...I'll never for get it. At one point Manson got to him and Snyder was actually spooked and had to regain control of both the interview and himself.
                He was a good interviewer....didnt ask fluff questions like Barbra Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  This board's obsession with the almighty BBC is hilarious. I blame Beer.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X