• Comment

• "I just... want people to like me more...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        ****ing embarrassing
        Yea, that's really hard to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Nothing... will compare to the Heat. Nothing.
          You are the most biased person I’ve seen lol. What Durant did was 100x worse than lebron turning the heat into back to back champions after losing in the first round

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            You are the most biased person I’ve seen lol. What Durant did was 100x worse than lebron turning the heat into back to back champions after losing in the first round
            I can't understand the mentality of jumping to a super team.

100x worse? The Heat lost to the Mavs in '10 buddy. It was pretty embarrassing. Durant owned Lebron when he went to GS and was the MVP of the finals....

That's not nearly as bad as teaming up with 3 other free agents and losing. It's the mentality of Lebron man. That's why he'll never win any more rings unless he jumps to another stacked team.

Comment

• To all you Lebron fan boys. Just watch this objectively if you even know what that means. You can't get this kind of stuff out of Lebron. He's just simply not on that level intellectually. Just listen to what he says about the '04 finals.

Same with Muse. You'll never be able to tap into that level of being. The only reason you can make a documentary that deep is because it's Kobe Bryant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I can't understand the mentality of jumping to a super team.

100x worse? The Heat lost to the Mavs in '10 buddy. It was pretty embarrassing. Durant owned Lebron when he went to GS and was the MVP of the finals....

That's not nearly as bad as teaming up with 3 other free agents and losing. It's the mentality of Lebron man. That's why he'll never win any more rings unless he jumps to another stacked team.
                What are you even saying? What does losing to the mavs have to do with anything?

Durant joined a team that went to 2 straight finals and knocked him out the playoffs. Miami didn’t even make it past the first round the yr before lebron joined.

Durant joined an existing super team. Lebron is the super team lol. Without him Miami woulda been nothing. Yet you say nothing about Durant

Comment

What are you even saying? What does losing to the mavs have to do with anything?

Durant joined a team that went to 2 straight finals and knocked him out the playoffs. Miami didn’t even make it past the first round the yr before lebron joined.

Durant joined an existing super team. Lebron is the super team lol. Without him Miami woulda been nothing. Yet you say nothing about Durant
                  You think Washington can do it? Game 5 and 7 are in Toronto you white piece of ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    You think Washington can do it? Game 5 and 7 are in Toronto you white piece of ****
                    Lol prob not we suck on the road. But again it is Toronto and they’re destined to underachieve

Comment

Lol prob not we suck on the road. But again it is Toronto and they’re destined to underachieve
                      Wall been playing well.

Golden State needs to wrap this **** at Roaracle.

Comment

Working...
                      X