Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Crazy **** In That Mavs Front Office

Exclusive: Inside the Corrosive Workplace Culture of the Dallas Mavericks

By Jon Wertheim and Jessica Luther February 20, 2018

It was an hour or so before tip–off. The Dallas Mavericks were hosting a nationally televised game during the 2010–11 NBA season. And, deep inside the American Airlines Center, a recently–hired Mavericks support staff employee was eating dinner in the media dining room. As the woman sat down, the team president and CEO, Terdema Ussery, asked if he could join her. She grew nervous, not because Ussery was her boss’s boss, or because he was one of the most prominent figures in the Dallas sportscape. It was because his reputation as a serial sexual harasser of women preceded him.

At this meal, with ESPN crew members seated nearby, Ussery struck up an unusual conversation. As the woman recalls the exchange, Ussery claimed that he knew what she was going to do over the coming weekend. When the woman asked, confusedly, what Ussery meant, he smiled.

“You’re going to get gang-banged,” he asserted, “aren’t you?”

“No,” the woman responded, caught off-guard. “Actually, I’m going to the movies with friends.”

“No,” Ussery insisted. “You’re definitely getting gang-banged.”

read more here

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/20/da...cuban-response

Great thread mate. Idiot
    Queue - “haven’t you killed yourself yet?”

Comment

"You're going to get gang-banged, aren't you"

Man, I'ma use that line next time I go out.

Comment

Bad enough Cuban has informed the coach to tank the rest of the year to get a high draft pick, now this crap...

And Cuban thinks he'll run for president. Maybe he should....he fits the bill. Arrogant, moronic, billionaire. with zero military, law or foreign policy experience.

Comment

****ing nuts

Comment

Working...
          X