No announcement yet.

lil g's entire legacy is being canelo's ass sniffer. nothing more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Canelo is the smaller man and the natural counterpuncher and he didn't market himself as Mexican Style. GGG got outboxed the first fight and blamed it all on Canelo moving too much said fight me Mexican Style. So he asked for it, begged for it for the rematch. Him and Sanchez after looking stupid saying we will knock canelo out doubled down and said if he fights Mexican Style in the rematch we KO Canelo. And not only did Canelo fight him Mexican Style he literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz. Why don't you hear that fraud screaming Mexican Style anymore why don't you see Mexican Style on any poster with his bum Rolls fight coming up? Because it's laughable now. Canelo did that he killed GGG from ever being able to use Mexican Style slogan ever again. Canelo exposed that fraud said you want to make it a boxing skill match I'll make you miss and look stupid oh you want to cry about that and ask for Mexican Style fight I'll beat you and rearrange your face and make your OWN trainer tell the world you ran from Mexican Style. If GGG didn't go from Mexican Style to Nothing But Scared Jab Style he was going out on a stretcher in the rematch. It was GGG who refused to take risks not Canelo who came forward begging GGG to fight him Mexican Style like he wanted. GGG own trainer told the world he didn't think GGG won and that he kept telling him to stop backing up and fight Canelo but that GGG just refused to follow his instructions or the gameplan they came up with. Look what his face looked like with him running from Mexican Style imagine if he had balls what his face would of looked like.

Quit telling that lie that GGG's trainer said he didn't beat Canelo. He said repeatedly that GGG won. When asked about the the Jacobs vs Canelo the fight a few days ago he said they were really fighting for GGG's belts because he thought GGG beat Canelo in the 2nd fight and beat Jacobs as well. The interview was on boxing scene and I am sure you saw it and ignored it. GGG has lots of haters but you are the most dedicated of them all. I have never seen anybody hate a boxer as much as you hate him. You put so much effort into hating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
      Just my honest opinion nothing else he won the first fight and going round by round I think a draw was the right call in the second.I got no dog in the fight but words before during or after the fight don’t figure in the scoring.Fact in the first fight Canelo ran like a ***** we don’t need to have banter on that.Second fight ggg kept circling around which in my opinion is more manly than running like a red headed step child after he stole something.But I got to wonder if ggg fought like such a low down cowardly bum why didn’t Canelo stop him or even go all out for a knockout.
      Because he didn't run from Canelo he boxed him. Canelo's so called fans are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Quit telling that lie that GGG's trainer said he didn't beat Canelo. He said repeatedly that GGG won. When asked about the the Jacobs vs Canelo the fight a few days ago he said they were really fighting for GGG's belts because he thought GGG beat Canelo in the 2nd fight and beat Jacobs as well. The interview was on boxing scene and I am sure you saw it and ignored it. GGG has lots of haters but you are the most dedicated of them all. I have never seen anybody hate a boxer as much as you hate him. You put so much effort into hating him.
        No during the fight he told GGG he was losing immediately after the fight he spent hours doing media interviews telling reporters (it's on video) that he didn't think GGG won the fight. Even broke down that the game plan was not to run from Mexican Style and he told GGG not to do that but he refused to listen. It wasn't until weeks AFTER the fight when Sanchez was getting killed by GGG idiot fans demanding he get fired for throwing GGG under the bus and not saying he won the fight. Now he says GGG won the fight only because he has to to keep his job. When your trainer says you didn't win and you have to wait weeks to find interviews of him saying you won that says all you need to know. Luckily what Sanchez said during and after the fight is on tape and nothing he or you say will make his true feeling go away.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Telling GGG to his face trying to hide it from the HBO cameras you know you losing the fight to which GGG shakes his head yeah I know lol

But sure what he said weeks and months after the fight only when he was peer pressured to say it to keep his job matters more then what he said during and hours after the fight. LMAO
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-22-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Pathetic resume and now he's fighting Rolls?!?!?!

LOL he's been exposed. I'm surprised he still has fans
          I am surprised you are such a fuking idiot who hates all boxers from Eastern Europe. You are one pathetic prejudice sob.

Comment

No during the fight he told GGG he was losing immediately after the fight he spent hours doing media interviews telling reporters (it's on video) that he didn't think GGG won the fight. Even broke down that the game plan was not to run from Mexican Style and he told GGG not to do that but he refused to listen. It wasn't until weeks AFTER the fight when Sanchez was getting killed by GGG idiot fans demanding he get fired for throwing GGG under the bus and not saying he won the fight. Now he says GGG won the fight only because he has to to keep his job. When your trainer says you didn't win and you have to wait weeks to find interviews of him saying you won that says all you need to know. Luckily what Sanchez said during and after the fight is on tape and nothing he or you say will make his true feeling go away.

Telling GGG to his face trying to hide it from the HBO cameras you know you losing the fight to which GGG shakes his head yeah I know lol

But sure what he said weeks and months after the fight only when he was peer pressured to say it to keep his job matters more then what he said during and hours after the fight. LMAO
            He told GGG he was losing after the 8th round and he explained later that he meant GGG was losing by the way they score Canelo fights in Vegas, NOT that he actually thought GGG was losing. He said GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight. Saying GGG did not win convincingly is not saying Canelo won. Saying your losing by the way they score Canelo fights at the end of 8 rounds is not saying GGG lost when he said GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight. LYAO all you want but he has NEVER said Canelo won and he has ALWAYS maintained GGG won a close fight. He didn't complain about it or discredit Canelo because Canelo fought well and the fight was close. The fact is he has ALWAYS said GGG won a close fight and has NEVER said Canelo won the fight. Nothing in your videos shows anything different. Telling GGG he is behind after 8 rounds to get GGG moving as his trainer is NOT saying he thinks GGG lost after the fight. He said clearly right after the fight he thought GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight. Saying he is not going to complain about the decision is NOT saying he agrees with it and he clearly does not agree with it. You cannot show him ever saying Canelo won because he never said that. He did say he thought GGG won many times right after the fight and a few days ago as well. You have still not said exactly how you scored the 2nd fight. Why are you dodging that question? As bad as you hate GGG you should jump at the chance to tell me exactly how one sided that 2nd fight was. You took a whole page on this so give me one short line on what your scorecard read.

Comment

8-4 or 7-5 at worst. GGG lost round by round even his own trainer knows it. But how he lost matters because it exposed him as a phuking fraud and killed every excuse he had from the first fight. This clown marketed himself as Mexican Style but that shyt is dead and will be on him tombstone and there is nothing that can do to change that. History will bring that up the moment you talk about his fights with Canelo. Mr Mexican Style in the 2 biggest fights of his career labeled a killer but landed exactly 8 body shots the first fight critcised for not going to the body and in the rematch got dominated worse and landed fewer body shots and got the Mexican Style beat out of him.

I see you did answer my question on how you scored the 2nd fight. Thanks. If you think Canelo only won by 8 to 4 or 7 t0 5 that is hardly the beating you keep saying Canelo gave him. As bad as you hate GGG I doubt you were fair to him on the scoring of either fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He told GGG he was losing after the 8th round and he explained later that he meant GGG was losing by the way they score Canelo fights in Vegas, NOT that he actually thought GGG was losing. He said GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight. Saying GGG did not win convincingly is not saying Canelo won. Saying your losing by the way they score Canelo fights at the end of 8 rounds is not saying GGG lost when he said GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight. LYAO all you want but he has NEVER said Canelo won and he has ALWAYS maintained GGG won a close fight. He didn't complain about it or discredit Canelo because Canelo fought well and the fight was close. The fact is he has ALWAYS said GGG won a close fight and has NEVER said Canelo won the fight. Nothing in your videos shows anything different. Telling GGG he is behind after 8 rounds to get GGG moving as his trainer is NOT saying he thinks GGG lost after the fight. He said clearly right after the fight he thought GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight. Saying he is not going to complain about the decision is NOT saying he agrees with it and he clearly does not agree with it. You cannot show him ever saying Canelo won because he never said that. He did say he thought GGG won many times right after the fight and a few days ago as well. You have still not said exactly how you scored the 2nd fight. Why are you dodging that question? As bad as you hate GGG you should jump at the chance to tell me exactly how one sided that 2nd fight was. You took a whole page on this so give me one short line on what your scorecard read.
                You lie not only did he explain in detail to reporters after the fight admitting telling GGG he was losing he doubled down and said that he thought GGG didn't win the fight and he said he didn't win the 12th round. Stop lying I included videos and direct quotes and there is way more you can Google yourself. The man did dozens of interviews hours after the fight sucking off Canelo and not once criticsing the judges or calling it a robbery. Matter fact he even congratulated the judges lol it wasn't until weeks later after pressure from GGG fans he flip floped and said that the judges robbed GGG or that GGG won the fight. Problem for you is you can't make quotes and videos of his true feelings go away. I know it hurts that GGG own trainer didnt think he won lmao

Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-22-2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Interviewer- "how did you personally score the fight?"

abel sanchez "I thought we won"

thats in the video you posted as evidence abel thought ggg lost? your evidence that abel said ggg lost is him saying i thought we won? you posted this to make yourself look bad why?

Comment

You lie not only did he explain in detail to reporters after the fight admitting telling GGG he was losing he doubled down and said that he thought GGG didn't win the fight and he said he didn't win the 12th round. Stop lying I included videos and direct quotes and there is way more you can Google yourself. The man did dozens of interviews hours after the fight sucking off Canelo and not once criticsing the judges or calling it a robbery. Matter fact he even congratulated the judges lol it wasn't until weeks later after pressure from GGG fans he flip floped and said that the judges robbed GGG or that GGG won the fight. Problem for you is you can't make quotes and videos of his true feelings go away.
                    you are literally saying the opposite of the truth and making things up. he just said he thought ggg won in the video YOU posted. wow crazy fandom here. go watch it starting at 1:13. how are you going to explain this? your entire argument for the last year has been made up in your head you crazy nut.

Interviewer- "how did you personally score the fight?"

abel sanchez "I thought we won"

Comment

You lie not only did he explain in detail to reporters after the fight admitting telling GGG he was losing he doubled down and said that he thought GGG didn't win the fight and he said he didn't win the 12th round. Stop lying I included videos and direct quotes and there is way more you can Google yourself. The man did dozens of interviews hours after the fight sucking off Canelo and not once criticsing the judges or calling it a robbery. Matter fact he even congratulated the judges lol it wasn't until weeks later after pressure from GGG fans he flip floped and said that the judges robbed GGG or that GGG won the fight. Problem for you is you can't make quotes and videos of his true feelings go away. I know it hurts that GGG own trainer didnt think he won lmao
                      I have seen the videos and not once did he say Canelo won the fight. You are the liar and the insane hater. Don't hate so much. Your head might pop.

Comment

Working...
                      X