Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Was Worse Calzaghe vs RJJ or Broner vs Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Was Worse Calzaghe vs RJJ or Broner vs Garcia?

People are loving the trolling with this "only 2 rounds" garbage... lol. I thought we at NSB knew how to score?

These two will meet again. If Broner is to be Champion again as stated, what weights is he insinuating? 140 or 147?
    RJJ vs Calzaghe
    80.00%
    Garcia vs Broner
    20.00%

Go stick a kebab up your arse, Mustafa.

Comment

I am confused by this thread. Are you saying Broner won? Or are you just saying he didn't get blown out? He got his lazy ass wroked point blank. Any fighter with any kind of volume punching will wax Broner out the arena. Broner will be fighting on Telemundo very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
        I am confused by this thread. Are you saying Broner won? Or are you just saying he didn't get blown out? He got his lazy ass wroked point blank. Any fighter with any kind of volume punching will wax Broner out the arena. Broner will be fighting on Telemundo very soon.
        I'm saying Roy only got two rounds. The first and second. Garcia clearly won the second round, therefore which round did he get the second one from posters? Anybody giving Broner the "second" 10 round from 3-12 proves that Broner did stuff consistently. There's no way Broner only had two rounds, especially when he picked up and had Mikey slower in the second half just waiting to counter. Broner is a champ at 140-147. Garcia took Mikey back to the pocket. I see why people are just giving Mikey the rounds because he was more "active" in just trying o break his guard. I want to see replays from these 12 rounds where Mikey is just breaking through Broner's guard. Garcia don't have that power at 140+.

I still gave it to Garcia... that was not Broner's best performance, he should've pressed forward more as he did. I think this fight is suspect... I think on the down low Broner and Haymon just gave it to Garcia without trying. They will meet again..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Go stick a kebab up your arse, Mustafa.

Comment

can't compare - that was an old, past prime RJJ. Broner's in his prime but just fails every time he steps up his competition.

Comment

Working...
            X