Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumped on ******* Saunders at great odds -110 imo.

As much as I like Lemieux and despise BJ, this style match up is all wrong for David

Comment

• mlac thoughts on douglas vs spike mate? Think theres any value on spike at 2/1?

Comment

• David Lemieux (+105) vs Billy Joe Saunders ~$513.00 for ~$538.65
        David Lemieux wins by decisions (+400) $50.00 for $200.00
        David Lemieux/Billy Joe Saunders Draw (+2500) ~$38.00 for ~$950.00

Yves Ulysse Jr. (+197) vs Cletus Seldin ~$190.00 for ~$374.30

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          mlac thoughts on douglas vs spike mate? Think theres any value on spike at 2/1?
          yeah definitely, i havent seen a single douglas fight since he got merked by midget mike tyson though, no idea if hes damaged goods or not..?

Just one from me tonight

Lemule: Evens.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            yeah definitely, i havent seen a single douglas fight since he got merked by midget mike tyson though, no idea if hes damaged goods or not..?

Just one from me tonight

Lemule: Evens.
            Cant find that fight anywhere. Can you remember what douglas' punch volume was like? And his head movement?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Cant find that fight anywhere. Can you remember what douglas' punch volume was like? And his head movement?
              As far as i remember he lost practically every round and was being totally battered while laying on the ropes, corner should of pulled him out at least 3 rounds before he got stopped. Didnt throw much after the first few rounds.

Difference is Spike's output is less than half of what Khurtidzes is/was. Douglas will prolly be able to move away and use his height and reach to keep spike on the outside. Against midget mike he was like a deer in the headlights, frozen still whilst being pounded. was pretty brutal tbh. I remember thinking he likely won't be the same after that beating.

I think i actually bet on douglas in that fight
              Either way im staying clear of it, Douglas UD if i had to guess.
              What do you make of Cletus seldins opponent? ive never seen him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                As far as i remember he lost practically every round and was being totally battered while laying on the ropes, corner should of pulled him out at least 3 rounds before he got stopped. Didnt throw much after the first few rounds.

Difference is Spike's output is less than half of what Khurtidzes is/was. Douglas will prolly be able to move away and use his height and reach to keep spike on the outside. Against midget mike he was like a deer in the headlights, frozen still whilst being pounded. was pretty brutal tbh. I remember thinking he likely won't be the same after that beating.

I think i actually bet on douglas in that fight
                Either way im staying clear of it, Douglas UD if i had to guess.
                What do you make of Cletus seldins opponent? ive never seen him.
                Watched a little bit of him. Seems good. Inplay is available for this card. Seldin seems like physical beast and strong early.

Douglas has no legs from what ive seen. And spike probably punches harder than khurt. Spike is similar to khurt imo. I cant resist 2/1 spike.

Comment

• Just watched Seldins last 2 fights and Ulysses fight against claggett until the sixth round.

Seldin has a really good engine. He was able to throw nonstop against Garrido. Likes to fight it out on the inside, throws good short uppercuts and hooks, but often is hittable right after he is done throwing punches.
                  Against Ortiz he relied on his right hand from midrange, but he loads up the punch a little bit too much for my liking. I think his power is a little bit overrated, he didnt hurt garrido at all and ortiz just ate fully loaded right overhands, even Malignaggi would be able to hurt someone if he gets those shots in.

Ulysse has decent speed, relies on counters and timing and knows how to punch on the move. Defensively the guy knows how to slip punches, uses side to side movement, but gets manouvered to the ropes a little bit too easily. But I think he wont have a hard time landing on seldin, when he settles down after the first 2-3 rounds.
                  Seldins opponent garrido was able to land on him with wide haymakers. I wont read that much into the ortiz fight, because ortiz wasnt offering anything.
                  Ulysse is also the first decent guy, who knows how to move and box. Pressure fighters like Seldin often look lost if they dont know how to cut the ring.

So I go for a Ulysse upset.

Comment

• Crazy money gone in on ulysse . He is closing at 11/10

Comment

• Big win on Ulysse Jr. as an underdog! I threw a little on this too since I am watching now:

Gary O'Sullivan (+260) vs Antoine Douglas $40.00 for $104.00

Comment

Working...
                      X