No announcement yet.

Saturday Night Live actor gets Hillary Clinton tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night Live actor gets Hillary Clinton tattoo

Now this is a true superfan. While most superfans get tattoos of their favorite teams, logos, players, or numbers, this idiot gets a politician tattooed on himself. And a losing one at that.

Hillary Clinton has made quite an impression on "Saturday Night Live" cast member Pete Davidson -- on his right leg, to be exact.

Davidson, who publicly supported Clinton during the 2016 presidential election, posted a photo Friday on Instagram of his new tattoo, which is of Clinton.

"Wanted to get hillaryclinton a Christmas gift so I got a tattoo of my hero," the New York City native wrote. "Thanks for being such a badass and one of the strongest people in the universe."

Not too long afterwards, a comedic Clinton commented on the photo.

"Thanks, petedavidson, This makes it significantly less awkward that I’ve had a Pete Davidson tattoo for years," she wrote. "But seriously, I’m honored. Merry Christmas my friend."

The tattoo artist, Jon Mesa of No Idols Tattoo in Lower Manhattan, confirmed that the ink was indeed permanent.

He told Us Weekly Friday, "Yes, its real! Just did it last night at my shop No Idols Tattoo on Bowery and Grand! It’s a small one on his right leg."

Source:
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/saturday-n...opstories.html

Oh Jesus

Comment

thats cray the tattoo actually looks more like Madonna in a business suit than Hillary tho.

This guy seems pretty well adjusted for a kid who lost his dad in one of the planes on 9/11. if i was him id prob be pissed at the world.

i don't even know how id be if i lost my parents at all, but imagine being a small child and going through something as traumatically huge like 9/11.

Comment

Comment

"We Came, We saw that shitty Tattoo, He Died." - Warery Clinton.

Comment

I want to get one like that, except she'll be topless on a motorcycle

Comment

C
              u
              c
              k

Comment

So the internet does, what it knows best, FLAAAAAAME WAAARRRSSSS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcvERVQH...y=petedavidson

Comment

Whole show is a bunch of fruit cakes. Dude is pathetic

Comment

What a waste of skin. Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X