No announcement yet.

Crawford has many options besides Horn.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Like Mikey was until Gamboa spooked him out now he's on the PBC bums schedule?
    Mikeys next fight and his last 2 of

Lipinets
    Broner
    Zlatican

Is a better list of names and competition level then any one on the Top Rank stable

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Did you read? He he has plenty of options, it all depends who is willing to fight him. I'm not even disagreeing with what ur saying. He's probably gonna get a high ranking for the belts and it's a matter of time before he's someone's mandatory. It's just a matter of time
      Dog just shut up cuz you sound dumb as fuck. Leave my topic for real cuz you just typing to see words on the screen and not contributing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He’s not getting a Thurman fight.
        So which belt is Thurman gonna vacate for refusing to fight Crawford as his mandatory?

Or He can go the IBF route and become Spence's mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          Fighting horn is the perfect introduction to 147. He beats him comfortably plus it allows his body more time to adjust.
          Why are you talking about fighting Horn? The point of the topic is he has other options other than Horn since Horn DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT HIM!!

Keep up

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Mikeys next fight and his last 2 of

Lipinets
            Broner
            Zlatican

Is a better list of names and competition level then any one on the Top Rank stable
            Walters, Rigo, Russell is a better trio as is Postol, Gamboa, Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Dog just shut up cuz you sound dumb as fuck. Leave my topic for real cuz you just typing to see words on the screen and not contributing nothing
              I'm the dumb one? Your trying to say hes gonna fight thurman, Thats not happening any time soon.Dont act like your some knowledgeable person who's being insightful. Stick to complaining about being black, that's all ur good for

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                I'm the dumb one? Your trying to say hes gonna fight thurman, Thats not happening any time soon.Dont act like your some knowledgeable person who's being insightful. Stick to complaining about being black, that's all ur good for
                Yea you stupid. Two of us in this topic have asked you to name Crawfords options outside of Horn and the scenario I named. And your dumb ass just keep saying he has options. Stop wasting my time and your bandwith

Comment

Yea you stupid. Two of us in this topic have asked you to name Crawfords options outside of Horn and the scenario I named. And your dumb ass just keep saying he has options. Stop wasting my time and your bandwith
                  Im dumb but ur the one responding. Your going on that hes gonna fight thurman which isnt gonna happen , He Has A better chance waiting for spence or horn. Thurman hasnt shown any intrest of fighting anyone, If you paid attention you would know that. Stop pretending you are smart, people can post what they want, where they want. You don't like it don't say anything

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Like Mikey was until Gamboa spooked him out now he's on the PBC bums schedule?
                    ummmmmm yeah haters are so predictable,

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!
                    why is this in the thunderdome?

Reason I dont like lomachenko is strictly boxing related im not caught up on race like you hoes but let me break it down.

He lost to salido he cried about the weight, salido came in 2lb heavier okay it happened but fastforward to today this clown lomachenko is basically coming in 4lbs heavier fighting 126lbers.

He cried about salido being dirty but lomachenko dirty himself, you cant cry about something someone does better than you thats just hoe shit.

He has beat NOBODY worth a noting that isnt with a * attached to it.

Walter off a long ass layoff, rigo 2 weight class up blah blah blah

Been calling for the Mikey fight for 1 year now and has done literally nothing to make it come to fruition, he just said in a interview that some fights cant happen cause of promotions etc so hes one of those hoe figthers like bradley and crawford who perfectly happy fighting subpar competition just stacking W's and $$$$$

and all these is facts and I just present it to lomachenkos fanbase in a way that they cant deny it so they get all emotional and try to troll me but they cant, the only thing hes bitch ass fanbase can say is "mikey ducked gamboa" lmfao GOT EM!

Comment

As the former WBC, WBO, IBF & WBA 140lb champion he can petition a high ranking from any sanctioning body to set up an eliminator.

Crawford doesn't have to fight for the WBO, that's his & Top Rank choice. So I don't want to hear anybody feeling sorry for Crawford if Horn vacates & Crawford has to fight Pomanorev for the title.

Right now he's in the perfect position to get 2 belts from Thurman if he wants to.
                      The problem is getting Thurman might be a 2019 proposition. That dude is so weird at times who knows what he is up to. It will be much easier to get Spence or Porter as both of those guys are always eager.

Vargas already took off from Top Rank when he got wind that Crawford was going to move up. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X