Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Confirms Removal, Will No Longer Call ESPN Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlas got ousted from calling fights because he has a number of huge problems,such as his demanding that everyone agrees with the way he saw a fight,if he thinks certain fighters won in a very close decision that goes the other way,hell start screaming robbery & will completely try to ramble on over anyone else giving their opinion that disagrees. He acts like his word is law when its often full of sh.

To top it off he has a huge bias for certain fighters & doesn't call fights fairly,he just loves hearing himself talk & doesn't want to allow anyone else to speak.
    Last edited by kushking; 12-13-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Oh wow, I thought it was just for this fight but permanently? Teddy seems better than that.
      Skills, that avi is killing me homie. Dayum

Atlas spoke too much truth... Hurt people's feelings...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Atlas got ousted from calling fights because he has a number of huge problems,such as his demanding that everyone agrees with the way he saw a fight,if he thinks certain fighters won in a very close decision that goes the other way,hell start screaming robbery.

To top it off he has a huge bias for certain fighters & doesn't call fights fairly,he just loves hearing himself talk & doesn't want allow else to speak.
        I can kinda see that... But that never bothered me..

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
          This has been a long time coming. ESPN boxing will be better (and more watchable) for it.
          People who don’t understand boxing feel the same way you do, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Atlas got ousted from calling fights because he has a number of huge problems,such as his demanding that everyone agrees with the way he saw a fight,if he thinks certain fighters won in a very close decision that goes the other way,hell start screaming robbery & will completely try to ramble on over anyone else giving their opinion that disagrees. He acts like his word is law when its often full of sh.

To top it off he has a huge bias for certain fighters & doesn't call fights fairly,he just loves hearing himself talk & doesn't want to allow anyone else to speak.
            It’s hard listening to the peanut gallery when you make the peanuts.

Comment

I'm happy that I won't have to mute fights on ESPN anymore, but I respect how he responded to the situation. Best wishes, Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                Atlas > Kriegel

wtf ESPN
                Atlas’ insight is second to none. People who really understand the psychological aspect of the sport revere this mans credibility. He is a pioneer when it comes to this. He is going to be missed heavily by me and other students of the game. It’s a sad day for boxing.

Comment

Hurray! Early x-mas present! Goodby mister flat faced water in the basement of a bad neighbourhood!

Comment

Best news I've heard all day, that guy is right up the top of the most irritable boxing figures in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Atlas’ insight is second to none. People who really understand the psychological aspect of the sport revere this mans credibility. He is a pioneer when it comes to this. He is going to be missed heavily by me and other students of the game. It’s a sad day for boxing.
                      Maybe you talking past tense, lately there have been many instances where Atlas has been aggressively wrong live on air in front of millions ....he think the match is about him and not the fighters and therein lies the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X