Come say congrats to the newest member of the 50k club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    You the man bruh.

I'm rooting for you to be the first poster to crack a million posts, cuz.

Bobby Deez 2017 Rookie of the Year
    I second this motion.

Bobby Deez for the Hall of BSL!

B....D...B...D...B...D...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I don't understand the reasoning for wasting your time doing this night in and night out. Someone did this a few years back, racked up something like a 100K posts with the same spamming method and the mods just shaved off his post count down to 2,000 with a single click and I GUARANTEE the same thing will happen here.
      Yes we did. The same thing will happen here. Once he hits a certain number his post count will be rolled back to around 3,000.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Yes we did. The same thing will happen here. Once he hits a certain number his post count will be rolled back to around 3,000.
        Just wondering, his boredom seems harmless. Why erase it? Is it not as harmless as I think?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
          Just wondering, his boredom seems harmless. Why erase it? Is it not as harmless as I think?
          1. There are people who worked very hard, with legit posts to gain the counts they have.

2. His spamming has created issues when we review our daily numbers because we have no idea how many realistic posts were made per day and how many posts were actually were spams made by him.

Comment

there should be a bobby deez exemption

hard work, spammication

Comment

1. There are people who worked very hard, with legit posts to gain the counts they have.

2. His spamming has created issues when we review our daily numbers because we have no idea how many realistic posts were made per day and how many posts were actually were spams made by him.
              He doesn't care about his post count he does it for his rep...it's gone up about 100 in 3 weeks.

Comment

I'll stop. I tried to write the script as harmless as I could.

Comment

I agree.

His spamming is a insult to someone like me who post quality post everyday.

Comment

#SayNoToRollBack

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      I'll stop. I tried to write the script as harmless as I could.
                      So I was right...you're running a script.

Comment

Working...
                      X