Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    I think you're overestimating the size difference. Height does not definitively equate to size difference. Conlan appears taller than Loma in their shots together and he fights at featherweight. Loma is naturally bigger but not by that much.
    Rigo should've agreed to the fight when Loma was featherweight if he didn't want a size disadvantage. I know he wanted a bigger purse but regardless of how skilled he is, the lighter weights don't typically bring the numbers like the bigger weight classes.
    Conversely to your assumption that given Loma wins his fans will treat it like a great accomplishment, I hope the Rigo fans don't whine and complain that Loma was huge after most of them think Rigo is going to win anyways.
    I can only speak for myself but ive said from the moment Loma moved to 130 that i didnt need to see this fight. 126 was a stretch.

Also, its not just the height. His general build, his neck, head, hands (all i can see in these photos) just look significantly thicker/bigger. Rigondeaux is a small 122lber and it shows. He looks small next to quite a few at 122 that he fought.

Im interested to see it from a technical perspective. But from a sporting perspective I can only see one winner

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      I can only speak for myself but ive said from the moment Loma moved to 130 that i didnt need to see this fight. 126 was a stretch.

Also, its not just the height. His general build, his neck, head, hands (all i can see in these photos) just look significantly thicker/bigger. Rigondeaux is a small 122lber and it shows. He looks small next to quite a few at 122 that he fought.

Im interested to see it from a technical perspective. But from a sporting perspective I can only see one winner
      Idk if its the jacket but in the close up Rigo looks more bulkier, shoulders look wider and his head looks bigger. Loma is taller, i guess we will see how they look in tomorrows weigh in.

Comment

rigo's head is ****ing tiny

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Size does matter. You can wear people down more, you can take better shots and there's also a factor of presence in that ring.
          Exactly. Loma can also command for space with longer legs. Loma can also lay his weight down on Rigo in close quarters. It’s a big advantage for Loma.

Comment

Man this is siiiiiiiiiiiick, wow can't believe they are fighting!

Comment

Fuc Rigo is tinny. If he somehow manage the upset he's a freakin monster. Either that or Loma is a complete hype job and only good for movies.

Comment

Thank you Arum for delivering this fight. But Rigo is on trouble because of his size

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  Loma wearing clear glasses today, come Saturday, he's going to needed Limo tint.
                  Loma got the glasses cuz he
                  could not see that tiny baby melon head of Rigo, come saturday he is going to need a new head.

Comment

Might be a *****ty fight with a lot of dirty tactics and a "could have gone both ways" robbery

Comment

No winner in this great midget fight one or maybe both will be called overrated come Sunday morning

Comment

Working...
                      X