Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans feel that the great American traditions are being destroyed by illegals..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAOOOOO americans are dumb. this illegal whatever thing only happens in California, New York and Flordia. it don't talk about the whole USA.

Comment

Only country in the world trying to justify/promote illegal immigration...smdh

Comment

They took our jobs!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The fate of the entire western world is extremely grim & it isn't because of the current immigrants. It's primed to be flooded by the african population explosion on top of the already rapidly decaying infrastructures that followed the failed diversity experiment.

I am being serious when I say: Learn an eastern language or at least teach one to your children & make business/employment connections over there. The next generation of upper class professionals will be fleeing eastward. The best-case scenario for US/Europe is a giant unstable Brazil. The worst case is basically Zimbabwe.

The eastern world for the most part isn't sick like the western world. They don't call anyone who studies societal decline or demography a "neo-nazi".
          Last edited by ////; 12-05-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Illegals don't make anything better either though.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
              What's wrong with Mariachi music?
              I bump Mariachi music around fires all of the time.

If you're illegal in this country, you need to GTFO. It costs this country in excess of 100M annually to support illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                East Asians have very low birth rates, crime rates, etc. They've been immigrating in very large numbers for some time now with minimal modern backlash or negative stereotyping. I don't think that will change much.

We attribute anti-immigration movements to blind bigotry towards all foreigners but I almost never see that in real life.

It's more a matter of future-consciousness/selectivity. Some groups are statistically better neighbors & more desirable immigrants than others. Especially if you're comparing overseas countries sending us their most affluent members VS illegal immigration (a country sending us its social leftovers) or emergency resettlement programs.

We can't teach this at college without getting fired but it's still true.
                If you placed India at our border we'd get the poor and un-desirable of India. India/Indians have taken advantage of the H1B for far to long, people complain that illegals come over and take jobs, well the East Asians are the ones that come over and take the jobs worth a damn while American College grads and Vets struggle to find decent employment.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I don't think Mexicans are to blame for some of our lost traditions. They celebrate most of the Christian holidays, and aren't so tightly wound that they look for every American tradition they can to tear down. That is the radical left at work (mostly self-loathing white liberals) who hate the nuclear family construct and despise the working class. They hate Christians but embrace Islam (a much more conservative and intolerant religion by the way).

There is also a wave of immigrants coming from countries who aren't familiar with traditions nor do they care. Eastern Europeans, Chinese, Indians, Africans, etc.
                  Great post.

Comment

Wheres the party?

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                      What's wrong with Mariachi music?
                      Maryaçı muzik is very boring to my tastes, at least what's played in Mexican restaurants here. I don't like Mexican music, some stuff just comes off as circus entrance rhythms I honestly don't understand it...

but my Grandma used to play some really good spanish style mexican music from the 30's. sounding like from Desperado music, really good, so in origin it has a lot of Gypsie Arab / Spanish origin

Comment

Working...
                      X