Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Fighter You Said Would Beat Floyd.... .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    in 2010?
    Floyd was hittable while Manny was steam rolling thru his opponents.

Then there was a thread of Floyd actually admitting on stalling the Pacquiao fight to increas e the Venue.

"It's all about timing, I waited for the right time (May-pac) for it to happen, so I made a 60 million dollar fight to a 600 million one.) - Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Then there was a thread of Floyd actually admitting on stalling the Pacquiao fight to increas e the Venue.

"It's all about timing, I waited for the right time (May-pac) for it to happen, so I made a 60 million dollar fight to a 600 million one.) - Floyd Mayweather.

Floyd knew when it was time:

Mayweather said Pacquiao-Bradley II was the first time he had watched his rival since that fight against Cotto, which also was Pacquiao's last knockout victory.

"I don't see the same pop in Pacquiao's shots -- me, myself, I don't see the same snap in his shots," Mayweather said before.

"He's getting tired and he wasn't getting tired before. So, I mean, I'm seeing something totally different. Whereas me, I'm still sharp, I'm still smart, I'm not getting fatigued, I wasn't getting fatigued from the beginning.

"Those are the things that I see. I don't know if you guys see it but that's what I see."

- Floyd Mayweather

Last edited by ADP02; 11-23-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

in 2010?
        Notice that against Mosley, Floyd stood and traded, largely to prove that without "that **** in him", Mosley was just another fighter.

You know good and well that wouldn't be happening against a Manny who's bouncing around at angles. Philly shell would be there all night long, Manny would get frustrated and get caught coming in with something.

Comment

in 2010?

Floyd got hit like what...2 times in 2010???

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Clearly the best of his era and that's the best you can be. Everything else is opinion.
            Floyd is a boxing legend but you just gave an 'opinion'.

Comment

Floyd knew when it was time:

Mayweather said Pacquiao-Bradley II was the first time he had watched his rival since that fight against Cotto, which also was Pacquiao's last knockout victory.

Great post.

Comment

• lol people even picked mcgregor against him 'what if mcgregor lands doe'....

Comment

Working...
                X