Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter Chloe who lives in Makati is mad & worried about me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] My daughter Chloe who lives in Makati is mad & worried about me.

My daughter, in San Lorenzo village told me leave Japan, & be there for her in the Philippines...I work here in Japan, and do my best so my daughter has more than I ever had..

Her friends told her that kimmi Jong UN is gonna nuke me..
    I'm going to liquidate what I have, and be a man & join my people in the Philippines.

Am I the only ****ty father? That's my question my Pinoy brothers..
    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-05-2017, 01:06 AM.

Pinoy pride, Rizal, intramuros ?
    Who amongst you fools know how solid Filipinos are?

When I check out this bish, and it'll be in the Phillipines with my adopted people.. I'll be smiling...as I checks out... When my daughter Chloe gets mad at her big papa....I can't process the pain..I want her to be happy, she wants her father..her b day is coming..all I can give is cash & trinkets..I'm sharing too much of my sadness & failures. But all bs aside...........
    My ex and I created a beauty together. My Chloe speaks perfect Tagalog, English, decent Spanish,& cute Hebrew.

Lastly...I'll rip your ****ing faces off if you are a self hating wanna be white boy..my Filipina still calls me mahal..be about your Bisness. Filipinos are my people. Balikbayan is what my Sephardic Jew azz has become..hit me up if you need a history ****ing lesson on how down Filipinos are..
    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-05-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

No comments ???

Comment

Filipinos can be very hospitable if they know you're nice and they like you, especially if you're foreigner. If you're Chinese, which there are a lot there, it's a bit of a grey area for the Chinese immigrants.

Filipinos can be real asses towards Filipinos they do not know. There's a lot of trying to out do each other there. Tribal mentality for you. If they don't know you, they don't care about you....that means they'll park their car on the road to block traffic while they read their text messages, throw trash on the street or open lot with no regard for their community as long as it's not on their property.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          Filipinos can be very hospitable if they know you're nice and they like you, especially if you're foreigner. If you're Chinese, which there are a lot there, it's a bit of a grey area for the Chinese immigrants.

Filipinos can be real asses towards Filipinos they do not know. There's a lot of trying to out do each other there. Tribal mentality for you. If they don't know you, they don't care about you....that means they'll park their car on the road to block traffic while they read their text messages, throw trash on the street or open lot with no regard for their community as long as it's not on their property.
          I kinda see that behavior here in Tokyo.

Comment

One thing I can't stand about Filipinos is that they call me sir, and treat me fake good, I'm nobody, I feel embarrassed, when I hear my adopted country's people treat me with deference. I'm nobody, and that's fine with me...I hate azz kissers.....globally.... Filipinos have always been down for me....my phamily are ****...

I thank you for replying, I respect and appreciate you helping me...san Miguel's on me....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Pinoy pride, Rizal, intramuros ?
              Who amongst you fools know how solid Filipinos are?

When I check out this bish, and it'll be in the Phillipines with my adopted people.. I'll be smiling...as I checks out... When my daughter Chloe gets mad at her big papa....I can't process the pain..I want her to be happy, she wants her father..her b day is coming..all I can give is cash & trinkets..I'm sharing too much of my sadness & failures. But all bs aside...........
              My ex and I created a beauty together. My Chloe speaks perfect Tagalog, English, decent Spanish,& cute Hebrew.

Lastly...I'll rip your ****ing faces off if you are a self hating wanna be white boy..my Filipina still calls me mahal..be about your Bisness. Filipinos are my people. Balikbayan is what my Sephardic Jew azz has become..hit me up if you need a history ****ing lesson on how down Filipinos are..
              my daughter is beautiful too, no filipina DNA
              in my family though, she is slightly mixed race. looks more like a pretty white girl to me thanks to my ex wife

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                my daughter is beautiful too, no filipina DNA
                in my family though, she is slightly mixed race. looks more like a pretty white girl to me thanks to my ex wife
                Cool my brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  One thing I can't stand about Filipinos is that they call me sir, and treat me fake good, I'm nobody, I feel embarrassed, when I hear my adopted country's people treat me with deference. I'm nobody, and that's fine with me...I hate azz kissers.....globally.... Filipinos have always been down for me....my phamily are ****...

I thank you for replying, I respect and appreciate you helping me...san Miguel's on me....
                  I prefer dalandan or coconut juice.

Comment

I prefer dalandan or coconut juice.
                    You made me laugh cry...thank you...thank you,

Comment

Working...
                    X