No
    56.00%

Just 1 so nobody can say I'm racist.

Gotcha.

Comment

Comment

The dude from Ohio in the blue

Comment

How do things work in the US? Can you go a week without seeing people of different races or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            How do things work in the US? Can you go a week without seeing people of different races or something?
            Probably in like the mid west.

I live on the East Coast close to NYC, it's really diverse.

Maybe some red neck communities down south in like Alabama.

Comment

i got lots of black friends. DeShawn, DeAndre, Marquis, Darnell, Terrell, Malik, Trevon, Tyrone, Willie, Dominique, Demetrius, Reginald, Jamal, Maurice, Jalen, Darius, Andre, and Darryl.

Comment

Yes.

One extremely close one that I vacation with every year, dinner for New Years, etc.

The rest are just my boys from high school

Have a few business acquaintances that are black, but I can’t claim them as friends since we don’t really hang out except for business gatherings, etc

Comment

Reminds me of those commercials where there is a group of white friends sitting in the living room watching a football game and there is always the token black friend on the couch. Beer, pizza and Dorito commercials pull this all the time. Now they try to represent every race for the sake of inclusion, because that's what every Super Bowl party looks like in America. LMAO.

Comment

i do but i make them wear white face and act all goofy an sheeit.

Comment

Working...
                    X