Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fights Does My dude NELO Gotta Take To Be #1P4P, Mexican Style Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i agree with most of what you said again....

cept the stamina issue....not that i actually disagree with you here either...its just...at this point...if it hasnt improved by now i dont think it can....its not like him and his people havent been aware of his stamina issue before this....im sure they have done what they can to address it......i think its just genetical.....really dont think it can get better
    Mehn, I hope it does get better for his sake.

They should hire a SC coach who will give him that military regime, a guy who wouldn't take "no" or "i'm tired" for an answer. Something will change even if it's a slight improvement, thats still something.

Comment

i think its just genetical
      Bull****..... plain and simple. put your fuhking running shoes on and man up....... Shortcuts get you exposed...

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        They've been saying GGG has stamina issues since 154, if that's the case at 160 against the best, then that criticism becomes a paradox, especially since Nelo threw more punches than Jacobs or Golovkin in their fight. Jacobs over acted dropping to his Knees when the fight finished yet threw less than Nelo nor did GGG's face look as banged up like the Nelo fight.

If Nelo puts on a solid performance in the rematch, he has a good shot with this order of difficulty; Andrade, Jacobs, Charlo. Drade might be super elusive in the 160 fight, faired well against a huge ass Foxx.

I want all this kats on Nelo's resume with wins as Nelo wil transcend as one of the best Mexican fighters of all time.
        Jacobs is more of boxer while Canelo is an elusive counter puncher who's second weapon is perfect combinations, against GGG the outcome of both would not be the same.

Jacobs dropping to his knees was more of a relief, the moral victory of doing what he did to GGG than actual exhaustion. He didn't even show that exhaustion in the 12th round or any round until the fight was over. Don't forget GGG was blowing through his opponents before Jacobs came along so yes, he felt that moral victory of what he did whether he won or not. Knocking Jacobs down also was expected seeing people knew Jacobs didn't really have the most solid chin.

Did you see how exhausted Canelo was from rounds 5 - 12? C'mon. GGG can decide to throw caution to the wind in the rematch and go for kill, he will likely get it.

I am expecting Canelo to put on a solid performance in the rematch but him getting p4p 1 will depend on what Crawford and Loma does too. GGG alone won't get Canelo there without people having valid arguements especially if he scraps by.

Add a solid performance against Saunders, Jacobs and/or Charlo and he will be tough to decide against.
        Last edited by mvooom; 12-30-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoReMaC View Post
          Bull****..... plain and simple. put your fuhking running shoes on and man up....... Shortcuts get you exposed...
          please list your credentials on the matter.....

i love how some of you think canelo ignores cardio and stamina training.......oh all you have to do is run? so you mean every other top level fighter in the world does roadwork except canelo? man canelo must be real dumb! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post

They should hire a SC coach who will give him that military regime, a guy who wouldn't take "no" or "i'm tired" for an answer. Something will change even if it's a slight improvement, thats still something.
            canelo has access to anything he wants....i think it would be naive of us to think that his people havent tried to better something that has been a glaring weakness of his that could cost him millions upon millions of dollars

i also dont get the impression that canelo would want to throw huge money away on something that could be corrected by just ignoring it......

i think theyve tried...and canelo just is what he is....and he had petered out

Comment

A dominant victory over triple G would be enough.

Beating Jacobs after that would cement it

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post

the problem isnt his discipline, they just need a top s&c coach, his entire career it was the reynosos taking care of all this, months before the ggg fight they hired one guy but they were more focused on adding the weight and strenght than really improving his conditioning... to me they need some one like mcmillian, he had cotto in top shape late in his career, to me it was impressive since cotto never had great stamina even whrn he was young..

Comment

If he beats GGG convincingly I will put him number 1 on my top 10 best PFP list.

Comment

Working...
                  X