No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Suspended By WBA, No Longer Mandatory To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Nandrolone is a performance enhancing drug.
    ... Yes... Now I've checked again this issue...

Comment

Things like this are ruining the heavyweight division. Refering to fighters screwing up, not the WBA's ruling.

Comment

Disappointed in him, deserves what he gets

Comment

They must put their foot down and stop this epidemic so they did the right thing

Comment

Ortiz blew it BIG TIME

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              I don't find him on the VADA webpage...
              Well, if this article is correct, that the WBA has a program, and he's the WBA Champion, I would assume the WBA is testing him in some fashion. Dorticos is a WBA Champion too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                You have zero boxing logic. So it's Wilder fault that Ortiz is isn't Joshua's mandatory ?
                I was going to say bro... "Fake" Fights like Wilder is setting this all up. But yeah fake enough to win his purse amount against Sasha in court. As Wilder should go after Ortiz as well.... I agree this dude has no boxing common sense at all. I'll respect him more if he just says That he is just a Wilder hater. Plus Ortiz team has no freakin boxing logic knowing their stupid fighter would eat shet if syrup was on it. .. Like any other form in this world regarding health/drugs etc. You add your medical history and meds being taken for them. Duh!!!

Comment

So now we have the ugly situation where Manuel Charr vs. Alexander Ustinov is apparently for the vacant WBA "World" title. Could that make Fres Oquendo the mandatory? I really hope not. Alexander Povetkin is also ranked high in the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Why is he hiding Joshua if Joshua has taken the riskier fights?
                    Like who..... Wlad? Who came off a loss from fury (only lost it because him being lethargic) then a long layoff, 41 years old and tons of money.) Yet a younger wlad didn't want to fight Wilder in their last attempt to have the meet in the ring. So what other risks? Better question what risks that they thought would be a risk for AJ...? None. For all we know they did not think a wlad 2.0 was going to show up that night despite like I said the money involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                      This is really disappointing. Ortiz was the most highly anticipated opponent for Wilder- but there's no defense for this; if he was taking medication for high blood pressure then he has no place being in a boxing ring with guys who can punch heads off shoulders, crack ribs and break jaws.
                      So whichever way you look at it Ortiz is at fault.
                      What the division needs is Tyson Fury back and focused- that would give the division some much-needed injection of depth.
                      Lol dude you just went from describing shet (Ortiz) for being what the sport doesn't need to diahhrea (fury) a coke snorting clown, who is fine leaving boxing because he got laid out and barley got up against a cruiserweight and out pointed a glass chin wlad with Paulie M shots were wlad did not even feel furys non existent power. Fury is completely fine with that. Because wlad 2.0 would have decapitated him. Sadly the uncle owes the mob for getting high off their own supply and need to go back to boxing... Won't happen. He is too fat. Thank God we don't need to see a fury with a belt around their oozing pimples or the other were the belt can't go around his waist.

Comment

Working...
                      X