Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's EYES Looking Sunken-In AT FINAL Press Conference? WEIGHT TROUBLE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    195lb Walk Around When Not Training vs Final Camp.
    Middleweight??

Robbie Barrett
    Well. Theres your excuse if he beats canelo.

Comment

Pictures can be deceiving due to angles, lighting etc...

He looked fine in the video where he was being interviewed by some reporter, seemed upbeat and looked healthy for someone cutting weight. Canelo looks ok too.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Well. Theres your excuse if he beats canelo.
        Golovkin back in 2013 said he'd fight Bhop at 175... JCC Jr or Froch at 168...

Why would now be different? BJS is just as fat as GGG off season when he's not training and said on IFTL that he can go from Cruiser to Middleweight with a good camp no problem. Of course BJS drinks... as it doesn't help..hangs around Fury and the gang.

Comment

Golovkin back in 2013 said he'd fight Bhop at 175... JCC Jr or Froch at 168...

Why would now be different? BJS is just as fat as GGG off season when he's not training and said on IFTL that he can go from Cruiser to Middleweight with a good camp no problem. Of course BJS drinks... as it doesn't help..hangs around Fury and the gang.
          Have you thought of any excuse IF canelo loses?,I mean it is possible but you swear Canelo will win as a fact.

Comment

Candelita's eyes will be swollen shut after Sat night, count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
              Have you thought of any excuse IF canelo loses?,I mean it is possible but you swear Canelo will win as a fact.
              You know what's funny... Jacobs shouldn've been an actor.. he exaggerated in hanging on the ropes when the ggg Bout finished... he wasn't gassed out to have done that. Point is he did the same thing milking out, laying on the canvas when Pirog clipped him. The moment Byrd counted to 5 and finished Jacobs instantly tried to get up while simultaneously saying "I'm good."

Redemption came and I knew Jacobs would come determined especially fighting cancer which is a huge confidence booster for any soul and fortitude. I thought Jacobs now beat GGG.

With Nelo, I TRULY believe he will win and I haven't chosen how yet. Waiting for the final weigh in. We will see an Alvarez pushed to the limit. Gennady will most likely exert harder than usual... if Stevens could last long even after being dropped then I see Nelo holding his ground and taking shots better too, aside from the defense and having ggg miss. Said it last year, but ggg tires out imo.. with Nelo I see him gassing out earlier than Nelo.

Comment

He will be fine

Comment

You know what's funny... Jacobs shouldn've been an actor.. he exaggerated in hanging on the ropes when the ggg Bout finished... he wasn't gassed out to have done that. Point is he did the same thing milking out, laying on the canvas when Pirog clipped him. The moment Byrd counted to 5 and finished Jacobs instantly tried to get up while simultaneously saying "I'm good."

Redemption came and I knew Jacobs would come determined especially fighting cancer which is a huge confidence booster for any soul and fortitude. I thought Jacobs now beat GGG.

With Nelo, I TRULY believe he will win and I haven't chosen how yet. Waiting for the final weigh in. We will see an Alvarez pushed to the limit. Gennady will most likely exert harder than usual... if Stevens could last long even after being dropped then I see Nelo holding his ground and taking shots better too, aside from the defense and having ggg miss. Said it last year, but ggg tires out imo.. with Nelo I see him gassing out earlier than Nelo.
                  I agree in the sense that I think Canelo, through sheer determination to win, will drag GGG to the deepest waters he's ever went. At least if GGG doesn't dominant him through technique. Similar to Ward Kovalev. Kovalev couldn't dominate Ward with technique and so Ward dragged him to deep waters and we basically witnessed in the second fight how far Kov can go mentally. If it becomes that kind of fight, I have no doubt Canelo will be there but it'll be interesting to see how far GGG goes. He's more of a power punching finisher so that kind of fight would generally be a disadvantage for him. Which is why I think his mental strength for that kind of fight has a question mark.

Comment

Both of them look fine. Ridiculous thread.

Comment

But my prediction right now is that GGG will eventually dominate the fight through technique, particularly the jab and it won't become that kind of fight. If Canelo can go to the body and move around in circles, like Mayweather did Pac, then he can neutralize GGG's ability to cut off the ring and set up power shots. Jacobs manage to use that strategy a little bit. Problem is Canelo is not a mover at all and has to plant his feet like he's gardening to set up his shots. That kind of fight plays to GGG's style and I think he's better and stronger at it than Canelo so I pick GGG by late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X