Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Actor: Bradd Pit or Leonardo Decaprio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Yeah, I don't know if it's just that those guys always look and speak the same or what but I mean, an actor should have more range I think. Daniel Day-Lewis is an extreme example, but he's got them 3 Oscars, too.

gary oldman is a great actor, he changes his voice / accent for every character he plays. john malkovich is a good actor but even if he's playing a french guy in the 18th century he talks like he was born in brooklyn noo yawk

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

2/3 aint bad
    decent action flick
    i loved true romance, it was my favorite tarantino film until i saw Django, both pitt and gary oldman had extremely funny characters

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      gary oldman is a great actor, he changes his voice / accent for every character he plays. john malkovich is a good actor but even if he's playing a french guy in the 18th century he talks like he was born in brooklyn noo yawk

i loved true romance, it was my favorite tarantino film until i saw Django, both pitt and gary oldman had extremely funny characters
      Is it white boy day? Haha.

Yeah, Malkovich does do that. Quite a character.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        wont get any arguments from me
        lets not forget mr walken

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Naming some great movies Brad Pitt has been in that I haven't seen mentioned:

Se7en
          Fury
          Moneyball
          Inglourious Basterds
          Sleepers

Yes, I think LDC is better, but you don't have to trash the other guy's resume to make that point. Brad Pitt's resume is ATG. Leo D is probably the best actor out there right now, but let's face it, he was outshined by Tom Hardy in The Revenant.
          You guys don't like Benjamin Button?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Knowing that brad actually got into juliette lewis and gwynneth.....and almost certainly damaged angelinas bunghole....im gonna go with brad. I like billy bob over both of them though.
            Billy Bob smashed it in Fargo season 1.

Comment

brad pitt was good with the accents in snatch and fury

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                wont get any arguments from me
                lets not forget mr walken
                The scene with Walken and Dennis Hopper is an atg

Comment

Brad Pitts a good actor in any given performance but if you compare his body of work to DiCaprios it's not even close.

Honestly, what's his best film? probably fight club? Which is a very good film but DiCaprio must have half a dozen on a par with that.

I say DiCaprio, he's only in his very early 40's and already has close to a GOAT resume.

Comment

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      The scene with Walken and Dennis Hopper is an atg

Comment

Working...
                      X