Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I can make Pacquiao trip over my left foot and into my right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      I think I can make Pacquiao trip over my left foot and into my right hand.
      We will all assume you are in roids and bash your trainers after your dramatic victory.

Comment

without proper training and experience its really tough to say that we can take those guys. im living a teenage life, yeah i casually train, but given my boxing IQ. i would have a 10-0 records against bums who has 3 defeats or 5. malignaggi would have been an option too. and I really love doing the philly shell when I'm boxing. not saying I truly know how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          without proper training and experience its really tough to say that we can take those guys. im living a teenage life, yeah i casually train, but given my boxing IQ. i would have a 10-0 records against bums who has 3 defeats or 5. malignaggi would have been an option too. and I really love doing the philly shell when I'm boxing. not saying I truly know how to use it.
          What in the cunting hell is doing the Philly Shell? Is that some hip hop thing?

Comment

I'd probably lost to all of them except a couple flyweights.

Comment

I would beat malinaggi for 5 rounds and KO him with a right uppercut. I'm 5'10 and come in mostly at 149 pounds. My boxing IQ would make me run circles around him. Carlos Molina, I would just bully hinm like khan did. I'd probably take mayweather simply because I throw a high velocity of punches with power and very rarely get caught. I like to think I am a defensive version of Canelo!

Comment

All of them under heavy

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed ****** that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.

Now, there is a chance that he's better than I expect and busts my ass up and knocks me smooth the fuck out. Not saying I'm certain I can beat him but he's one if the few I think I could take.

What about you?
                  What's your physical build? Assuming you're in his weight class he'd more than likely maul you. Dancing around the ring for 12 rounds expends a lot of energy and he is pretty good at cutting the ring off.

You'd either have to have superb conditioning or good enough inside skills so that you can take a breather.

Comment

I could take Vitali's old ass because he is slow and wouldnt have any reach advantage because Im 6'7 myself.

Haye Wlad and Price are the only guys who would really scare me.

Comment

I could take Amir Khan, I am faster than Garcia much bigger than him and have discombobulating power. Amir would be winning a few early rounds throwing fast slaps to steal rounds but then boom I would find that paper chin and he would be out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X