Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I have been saying that for YEARS !!

all I ever said about Golovkin..... is that they are completely risk/reward averse, and that he is taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest..... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!

so is therefore 100% responsible, and 100% accountable, for his resume'

..... and for years YOU guys decided to call me a hater lol

all that " ducking me doe " nonsense, is complete bullshht

Sturm, maybe..... Martinez/Cotto, forget it.... that did not happen

like I said..... I have been saying that for YEARS, props for finally coming around
    Fruck off abouttobescheduledforalabotomy. If everyone else is doing it as you claim why are you all over Golovkin. Spare me the lame excuse that, I'm just doing it because I love boxing..

Comment

nobody wants that fight now

we are laughing at Hypekin for ducking Derevy to fight VANES lol

because he obviously INTENTIONALLY created an impossible logjam for September, and he did that because the Ukrainian was too risky
      how can dereveynechenko go from a legit risky fight to a fight nobody wants though? its in black and white, you were all calling him dangerous. i'll happily bump the threads when the time comes. hes gonna fight the risky guy to prove you all wrong that hes not ducking him. hes listening to you guys and doing what you asked for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Probably but Fury was caught with traces of coke, not ped's
        Pfff, Fury and his brother were both caught with Nandrolone in their blood before Klit fight. In fact, there was a whole story about how Fury and UK Antidoping Agency were suing for blocking his license after Klit fight based on those findings and UK Agency would've been bankrupted due to a fking "legal fees pushing through the case involving Tyson Fury and Hughie Fury" if they continued!
        I don't know what the magic excuse Fury brought out of his pants that it took so much time in court that UK Antidoping Agency agreed on mutual resolve so that they would give him license without prolonging it further and call it a day.
        P.S. Nandrolone is a steroid.
        Last edited by Ajvar; 05-23-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Fruck off abouttobescheduledforalabotomy. If everyone else is doing it as you claim why are you all over Golovkin. Spare me the lame excuse that, I'm just doing it because I love boxing..

kid.....

I said.....

he is taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest..... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!

well, Golovkin is the guy who continually selects NO-HOPERS

what don't you understand about that ?

dude, let it sink in......

FACT: I said that for YEARS
          FACT: Golovkin just proved me right..... and as a result he had to spend 4.5 hours yesterday explaining why to the IBF

Golovkin is the guy who is continually wants sub-standard fights

give yourself an uppercut

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            He said it loud & clear in his last interview he wants lil g, Especially after his last fight he called lil g out.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=781386&highlight=Jermall

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
              how can dereveynechenko go from a legit risky fight to a fight nobody wants though? its in black and white, you were all calling him dangerous. i'll happily bump the threads when the time comes. hes gonna fight the risky guy to prove you all wrong that hes not ducking him. hes listening to you guys and doing what you asked for.

what the fk is wrong with you ?

NOBODY prefers Derevyanchenko over Canelo

FACT: Golovkin ducked Derevy to fight VANES lol, NOT Canelo

FACT: Golovkin made that selection, knowing that it would create an impossible log-jam in September

FACT: when that happened, I stated that the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY, RIDICULOUS, selection of Vanes would cause problems..... and that despite making that ****TY selection himself, therefore causing this situation himself..... some fanboy clown would log on and somehow try to defend Golovkin, saying it aint his fault lol

Comment

kid.....

I said.....

he is taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest..... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!

well, Golovkin is the guy who continually selects NO-HOPERS

what don't you understand about that ?

dude, let it sink in......

FACT: I said that for YEARS
                FACT: Golovkin just proved me right..... and as a result he had to spend 4.5 hours yesterday explaining why to the IBF

Golovkin is the guy who is continually wants sub-standard fights

give yourself an uppercut
                No he hasn't taken sub standard fights. He's cleaned out the Middleweight division.

Comment

FACT: Golovkin made that selection, knowing that it would create an impossible log-jam in September

FACT: when that happened, I stated that the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY, RIDICULOUS, selection of Vanes would cause problems..... and that despite making that ****TY selection himself, therefore causing this situation himself..... some fanboy clown would log on and somehow try to defend Golovkin, saying it aint his fault lol
                  people were saying he should stop 'chasing a payday' againstcanelo and fight someone else. basically whatever he does, you want him to do the opposite.

Comment

How the heck did it create an impossible log jam when by all accounts the Canelo fight is going to happen and Golovkin gets to avenge the outrageous decision against him.

Comment

• 1) FACT: we told you guys that the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY, RIDICULOUS, selection of Vanes..... would waste a fight date, and create an impossible log-jam in September

and we told you guys that, because it was plainly obvious lol

2) FACT: Golovkin was 100% aware of EVERY implication relating to that decision..... to suggest otherwise would be nothing but excuse-making stupidity

3) FACT: one of the implications mention above, is this.....
                      ..... Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

but, now..... you guys want to blame someone else for this situation?..... right?

grow up guys..... FACT: you reap what you sow

it is clearly obvious that they should have TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY (because that's what Derevy was, an opportunity) to take care of his business and free up September for Canelo/Saunders

Comment

Working...
                      X