Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-19-2018, 08:03 PM #631
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8383 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,099,493,902,753,435,648.00
Total Points: 14,099,493,912,763,918,336.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
IV was not illegal if a TUE is issued, but don't let the facts get in your way. Here, I have two more to add to your line-up. Enjoy.

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-19-2018, 08:04 PM #632
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6126 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,002,229,615.25
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Yo Spoon! What it is!!

Ms. Travesty at it again? Lmao!
Yeah that clown biatch TravestyNY, hijacking this thread and putting nonsense after nonsense. Spamming this thread. Mods should see how off topic her topics are. That biatch is an attention whore who doesn't realize she's got nothing left but to biatch around. Such a sorry piece of tramp.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:08 PM #633
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
lololololol

The ring leader seems to be the one in the middle. The TUE guy haha!

But coming from this naive and gullible clown biatch below It's all good since TUE magically cleansed her hero hahaha!!

NAIVE BIATCH IN THE HOUSE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
IV was not illegal if a TUE is issued

Old 04-19-2018, 08:09 PM #634
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Yeah that clown biatch TravestyNY, hijacking this thread and putting nonsense after nonsense. Spamming this thread. Mods should see how off topic her topics are. That biatch is an attention whore who doesn't realize she's got nothing left but to biatch around. Such a sorry piece of tramp.
If anyone is off-topic, it's your boy vadrigar who had something like 20 straight messages off topic here because he is afraid to take it to the thunderdome and get decapitated like ADP02 did.

But you are afraid too, aren't you? When are you going to get your "mo' better poll" going so that we can see if your "epic thread" was a success or a failure 3 years later?

Don't you want to see if you can reverse this:

Old 04-19-2018, 08:20 PM #635
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post

I’m seeing a trend here. People I’ve embarrassed getting salty.
lololol

Correction, people who humiliated you wants to keep humiliating you coz it's so much Fun exposing a naive fan girl such as you. It's a gift that keeps on giving at your own expense hahahaha!!

Old 04-19-2018, 08:24 PM #636
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
lololol

Correction, people who humiliated you wants to keep humiliating you coz it's so much Fun exposing a naive fan girl such as you. It's a gift that keeps on giving at your own expense hahahaha!!
Your lies won't help you Spoony

You know what I did to all these dudes, including you. That's why you talk about me more than Mayweather right now

But yea, why won't you accept the challenge, Spoon. You really going to live with this:

How can you have that on your conscious? What about your friend, pacquiao?????

Quote:
I'm a friend of Pac, to guys who didn't know yet.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:56 PM #637
Licks Pacmans Taint

Sailing..

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
Believe me.

TravestyNy sailing away from ridicule and embarrassment. finding joy of innocence from the truth..

Sublime.

Old 04-19-2018, 11:13 PM #638
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Sailing..

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Believe me.
The moment that Pacquiao should have sailed away on Spoon's Salty Tears.

Sublime.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:59 AM #639
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1259 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,225,754,325,682.74
Total Points: 150,000,000,002,225,770,332,160.00
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Lol. Floyd is the leader if them all.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:32 AM #640
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Lol. Floyd is the leader if them all.
Mayweather: "Canelo should be allowed to fight Golovkin!"

Share This With Friends

User Tag List