Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Joshua: You're Calling Me Out? Make it Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ the Africa thing. It is odd that AJ has the tattoo and speaks of racial superiority when he's angry, but acts like a proper British boy for the fans who pack stadiums and worship flaming "AJ" symbols...
    Gotta chase that money I guess. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Cuase you don’t want your man crush to fight the real champ
      8 title fights, zero unifications. Real champ. Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post

8 title fights, zero unifications. Real champ. Good one.
        Titles being held hostage in the U.K Hearn won’t let wilder touch them he keeps pushing a whyte fight, tell your man Hearn to make the real fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Titles being held hostage in the U.K Hearn won’t let wilder touch them he keeps pushing a whyte fight, tell your man Hearn to make the real fight already.
          Held hostage? Deontay had his title whilst the rest belts have floated from Ukraine to Germany to America (remember Charles Martin?), to New Zealand and now to the UK. So what was Wilder’s excuse before AJ won a belt? Do you see a pattern emerging here? AJ’s had two unifications in 5 defences. Wilder’s had none in 7. Who’s the one trying to become undisputed?

Wilder should be renamed Sven Wildtkke

Comment

Held hostage? Deontay had his title whilst the rest belts have floated from Ukraine to Germany to America (remember Charles Martin?), to New Zealand and now to the UK. So what was Wilder’s excuse before AJ won a belt? Do you see a pattern emerging here? AJ’s had two unifications in 5 defences. Wilder’s had none in 7. Who’s the one trying to become undisputed?

Wilder should be renamed Sven Wildtkke
            You don't even make any sense, lmao. How about unifying with Wilder. Will there be an excuse from you now? The titles were made vacant and 2 different champions picked up belts. If Joshua has been trying to unify the belts tell him to go after Wilder's belt. We don't need complaints from you about Wilder not trying to unify when he has. No excuses, No Whyte, no Wilder's worth...make the fight and take Wilders title.
            Last edited by Raggamuffin; 03-31-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              You don't even make any sense, lmao. How about unifying with Wilder. Will there be an excuse from you know? The titles were made vacant and 3 different champions picked up belts. If Joshua has been trying tell him to go after Wilder's belt. No Whyte, no Wilder's worth...make the fight and take Wilders title.
              They’ve made offers to Wilder’s team. They’ve been quick to reject them though, not so quick to make any counter offer.

It takes two to make a fight. I don’t doubt that Wilder wants it. But he’s with Ellerbe, Mayweather, Haymon, their his bosses. If they don’t want it, it ain’t gonna happen.

Wilder’s could have offered that massive PPV money to fight Parker themselves....but I guess unifications just aren’t their thing.

Comment

They’ve made offers to Wilder’s team. They’ve been quick to reject them though, not so quick to make any counter offer.

It takes two to make a fight. I don’t doubt that Wilder wants it. But he’s with Ellerbe, Mayweather, Haymon, their his bosses. If they don’t want it, it ain’t gonna happen.

Wilder’s could have offered that massive PPV money to fight Parker themselves....but I guess unifications just aren’t their thing.
                What offers are you talking about, lmao. Ellerbe and Floyd don't have jack to do with anything. And Wilder has asked, and has been asking for a unification with any of the champs for a while. Everyone wanted to sit back and earn their own money. And now that we're one fight away from having a true lineal hvw champion, youre talking about some past, "Wilder could've". No, Wilder now!
                Last edited by Raggamuffin; 03-31-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

He is such a loud goofy guy. AJ certainly looked better than Wilder did in a few of his own recent fights like his fight with Molina. I saw nothing in this fight to make Wilder a favorite to beat AJ. They both have flaws and it's a close fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    He is such a loud goofy guy. AJ certainly looked better than Wilder did in a few of his own recent fights like his fight with Molina. I saw nothing in this fight to make Wilder a favorite to beat AJ.
                    I'm confused, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      What offers are you talking about, lmao. Ellerbe and Floyd don't have jack to do with anything. And Wilder has asked been asking for a unification with any of the champs for a while. Everyone wanted to sit back and earn their own money. And now that we're One fight away from having a true lineal hvw champion, youre talking about some past, "Wilder could've". No, Wilder now!
                      The offers which Hearn made to Winkel then to Haymon. Which Wilder acknowledge and refused because he didn’t like the deal or whatever. Fine. But where’s the counter offer? AJ can only be accused of ducking if he turns down an offer. So far Wilder is the one that turned it down. Let’s see if his team step up to the plate and make an offer. Given that they’ve never paid a champion to unify with Wilder so far, it doesn’t look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X