describe the times you almost died.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• describe the times you almost died.

I died almost 2 times,
    first time i was around 10 years old on summer camp and we took in a swim in a pond with our clothes on, i couldn't swim very well yet so i was drowning, someone rescued me when i already was sinking below the surface and gave up.

Second time i misjudged crossing the street and a truck came to a halt a meter in front of me,i stood there frozen and in shock on the street, lucky i wasn't smeared all over the payment and squashed like a bug.

The one time I know I would've died was back in my partying days. After a night of drinking, on the highway, I was driving home and fell asleep at the wheel. Luckily my brother happened to be with me that night. He grabbed the wheel when the car started going to the left and woke me up.

After that, I stopped going out as much as I did and stopped drinking as much as I did.

I know something bad would've happened that night.

Comment

Shot at in front of old Power Inn Billiards.

Went through the windshield in a accident.

Pneumonia when I was knee high to a grasshopper.

Comment

Idk that I'd really consider any of these "brushes with death" realllllllly, but they could easily have been that if things woulda went a lil more sideways I suppose.

My appendix ruptured when I was a kid & supposedly that was life threatening, but I also kinda feel like my relatives are f#cking dramatic about that sh^t when they would bring that up back in the day. But I know that sh^t is dangerous & I did have a tube sticking out of my stomach for a week or some sh^t getting out the "poison" or w/e.

The one time I truly felt my life was at risk is one time as kid we went to some county fair kinda thing. Driving back a drunk driver hit my dads car & sent us veering off the road. I still remember that vividly as time slowed down like so many people say happens in life threatening situations. Coulda easily went down that we veered off & struck a tree or get bounced into oncoming traffic, but luckily the accident occurred in a more barren part of the random tree filled country road we were on.

And lastly I got into a altercation with some cat when I was HS age & got a knife put to my throat. That happened so fast & I got of that so fast that hardly seems real when I think about it now.

Luckily not a lot of dangerous situations since then.

Comment

When I was on a crowded train and someone farted.. not your usual smelly fart, theis one was as if knocking you off your feet and makes you question if this was what chemical warfare was all about..
          Anyways even holding my breath for 45secs didn't help & few people were smiling knowing someone farted nasty.. I think everybody got a nice whiff of how a dead skunk might smell..

Comment

the 1st time i was banned.......

that light was no joke

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

that light was no joke

Comment

when I was first born, I was a premature baby, had double collapsed lungs. was given a mercy helicopter ride to the closest critical baby hospital was given my last rights on the helicopter ride. My parents were told I probably wasn't going to make it by the time they got to the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  my feelings are in constant need of reassurance

i was crushed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    When I was on a crowded train and someone farted.. not your usual smelly fart, theis one was as if knocking you off your feet and makes you question if this was what chemical warfare was all about..
                    Anyways even holding my breath for 45secs didn't help & few people were smiling knowing someone farted nasty.. I think everybody got a nice whiff of how a dead skunk might smell..
                    Smelling farts is good for you...

Scientists say sniffing farts could prevent cancer

https://www.upi.com/Science_News/201...3851405102633/

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

that light was no joke
                    I completely believe this.

Comment

Working...
                    X